BY AMY'S KITCHEN #38 in Frozen Entrees

We’ve Added Tender Chunks Of Organic Vine-ripened Tomatoes To A Smooth, Creamy Tomato Base To Create A Full-flavored, Satisfying Bisque You’ll Crave. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Filtered Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Buy on Target*
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I really, really love soup - so much so that if I could eat nothing but soup for every meal I would (just ask my husband - he will vouch for this). Unfortunately I am not able to eat many of the soups that I used to enjoy...New England Clam Chowder, Chicken and Mushroom, Cream of Chicken, Corn Chowder, etc. Anything cream-based or with a milk product in it leaves me violently ill and praying for Beelzebub to end my suffering.

That being said, I really enjoy the Amy's Organic soup's that are vegetarian and vegan friendly. Her spicy chili is GREAT on it's own or on top of a hotdog (don't judge me...I live how I want!), and her Chunky Tomato Bisque is no exception.

Believe me, this is no travesty of a tomato soup (I'm looking at you, Campbell's...) - this is fresh, delicious soup that is not only tasty but is actually pretty good for you. You can serve it as I do, with a side of garlic bread and a prayer to the Kitchen God giving thanks for how awesome this soup will make you feel both mentally and physically.
Kacie-Jo B.
Wait, this soup is vegan now??? I used to LOVE this stuff when I was vegetarian, but, stopped eating it when I went vegan because it had dairy. I am going to have to see if I can find it now! 😃
Limber N.
Austin
Great soup! Amy always nails the flavor. I just wish she could find an alternative to using sugar. Then it would be perfect. But as a tomato soup goes, it's great!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is my favorite tomato soup, despite the price. If it were more affordable I would purchase it more often. I feel like their products are easily accessible which is important to someone like me whose shopping options are limited out here in the country.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I love Amy's soup! I live in a house of guys who don't always care about eating healthy. This soup is great. More expensive than other brands but worth it for the value. Great tomato flavor. Silky smooth with chunks of tomatoes. Yum! Would highy recommend!
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
My go to soup. I have an extremely sensitive stomach and a magority of the time I cannot stomach any sort of canned soup but I have never experienced a problem with this one! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good soup!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
My husband loves Amy's soups. He takes them to work and raves about how delicious his soups taste. He loves tomato soup so this is perfect for him along with their other soup flavors. I would definitely recommend you get some for yourself. They're a bit pricy but totally worth it.
Jessica C.
For one, Amy's soup is the best soup ever. No matter what kind it is. The chunky tomato bisque is my favorite feel good soup by Amy's. Add some grilled cheese and you've got a perfect cold day lunch!
Haley K.
I try not to eat canned soup often but when I do, I grab this baby! Amy is a wonderful brand and I trust it. You can't go wrong with this soup. It is super tasty!! If you are in a hurry or don't have time to cook, these soup is a must. It is affordable. You can find it at most grocery stores. I recommend this product!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I normally don’t enjoy tomato soups but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and I trust Amy’s to always taste great, and they never prove me wrong. Tastes great and is a perfect side to a sandwich and veggies! Tastes better than any other tomato soup I’ve tried
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you buy this at a regular Store?
KATHERINE P.
By chance this soup contains curry?