Amy's Kitchen Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque

by Amy's Kitchen

We’ve Added Tender Chunks Of Organic Vine-ripened Tomatoes To A Smooth, Creamy Tomato Base To Create A Full-flavored, Satisfying Bisque You’ll Crave. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Filtered Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

How does this taste ? Compared to the basic Campbell’s one?
Can you buy this at a regular Store?
By chance this soup contains curry?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly W.
I always have this in our pantry whenever I get the craving for a grilled cheese this soup completes it. I like to dip my grilled cheese in the bisque. It’s so rich and creamy and the tomato taste is delicious
Amy H.
Tacoma, WA
Amy's Kitchen Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque uploaded by Amy H.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this soup, it has some tomato chunks and it has a good tomato flavor. I like that it is gluten free and I think that it would pair nice with a grilled cheese sandwich, I honestly haven’t had a grilled cheese sandwich in years but I believe that this soup would go good with one. I added an ingredient list here of what’s in the soup.
Jules F.
Odessa, TX
So good. I love all of Amy’s Kitchen’s meals. They’re all completely organic and super tasty! I’ve tried almost all of them. They are a bit expensive but worth it for me personally. I think if people are looking for organic tasty frozen food, definitely go for this.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I really, really love soup - so much so that if I could eat nothing but soup for every meal I would (just ask my husband - he will vouch for this). Unfortunately I am not able to eat many of the soups that I used to enjoy...New England Clam Chowder, Chicken and Mushroom, Cream of Chicken, Corn Chowder, etc. Anything cream-based or with a milk product in it leaves me violently ill and praying for Beelzebub to end my suffering. That being said, I really enjoy the Amy's Organic soup's that are vegetarian and vegan friendly. Her spicy chili is GREAT on it's own or on top of a hotdog (don't judge me...I live how I want!), and her Chunky Tomato Bisque is no exception. Believe me, this is no travesty of a tomato soup (I'm looking at you, Campbell's...) - this is fresh, delicious soup that is not only tasty but is actually pretty good for you. You can serve it as I do, with a side of garlic bread and a prayer to the Kitchen God giving thanks for how awesome this soup will make you feel both mentally and physically.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best tomato soup!! I love to pair this with a grilled cheese for a simple meal. The soup itself has tomatoes chunks in it and has spices and herbs that are delicious. Love the consistency of the soup and it's organic which is great!
Samantha W.
Saint Johns, FL
I live Amy's soups. I pack them regularly for work and love to make Ezekiel grilled cheese to eat with them and dip. Yum!
Carly A.
Durham, NC
This is a great soup when I don't have a lot of time for lunch. I'm able simply pop a can open, pour in a bowl, warm it and get back to work
Jessica C.
For one, Amy's soup is the best soup ever. No matter what kind it is. The chunky tomato bisque is my favorite feel good soup by Amy's. Add some grilled cheese and you've got a perfect cold day lunch!
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
This is of my favorite canned soups ever! It goes perfect with a vegan grilled cheese sandwich or crackers. 🙌
Julia N.
San Francisco, CA
Best tomatoe bisque in the market. If you are not a fan of tarte soups, than this is good for you. It's a little sweeter than the other brands in my opinion.