Amy's Kitchen Organic Chili With Vegetables uploaded by Amanda N.Amy's Kitchen Organic Chili With Vegetables uploaded by Amanda N.Amy's Kitchen Organic Chili With Vegetables uploaded by Amanda N.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

We Took Our Classic, Perfectly Spiced Chili And Added The Savory Garden Flavors Of Organic Bell Peppers, Potatoes, Carrots And Corn. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Red Beans, Organic Onions, Filtered Water, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Corn, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
So delicious! Yummy chili for those cold days when I'm lazy and want something warm on my tummy. I added spinach, chicken and cauliflower rice for a complete meal. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a delicious soup for a night in.
It isn't too salty which I love and prefer.
Other than that, it's nothing special, and it is a little bit pricey for my taste... lol. Pun intended. It's "soup"er healthy though and a win if you're into that.
Sam K.
I literally eat this every week. It is my go to Friday night dinner with diced onions, avocado, all on top of some brown rice. Sprinkle in some crackers and it's literally perfect for Winter dinners. I am obsessed lately! You definitely have to try it.
Katie C.
This is my go to chili!!! Omg it's so great! It has just the right amount of spice and flavor AND it's vegetarian!! Finding a good vegetarian chili can be tricky! I always keep a few cans stocked in my pantry!
Ashley I.
Cincinnati, OH
I love any items by Amy's. because a vegetarian it gives me a lot of options for easy to make food for work lunches. All of the chilis are fantastic this one is my favorite because I love a little spicy and this is the perfect balance
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I love Amy's chili, it's hands down my favorite canned chili and since I've tried to switch over to all organic at the grocery store it's really one of the only and best options for me, I would definitely recommend!
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
It's nice to have a healthy, quick option available that's also gluten free! Keep em coming, Amy and crew. The soups are tasty and I like having the option to choose a reduced sodium version of some of the soups. Would recommend to others.
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
Love Amy's Chili! It's nice for a easy-to-throw-together lunch. I love that I can trust that it doesn't have lots of "non-food" ingredients. I feel like I am eating real food when I eat Amy's. It is a little more expensive than other options, but seems worth it for natural ingredients.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I wanted to like this since it's an easy meal to put together, but the taste was just really... off. It had a weird smell to it and had very little texture. I purchased a few times in the hopes I just had a bad can, but every single time it was the same.
Brianne R.
Annie's products are excellent quality, and I use a lot of them. Because they're not loaded with the chemical flavor enhancers many products use, I find that overall Annie's products seem to go the extra mile to pump up the flavors using real ingredients. This chili, for example, has a brighter tomato flavor than most canned chili, and the beans are a tad bit firmer--just like yours would be if you made it from scratch.
If you're looking for an exact replica of the name brand chili you're familiar with, this isn't it. But if you're willing to try something new, you may be pleasantly surprised with Annie's quality.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Do have this in a spicy flavor?