BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Full Of Flavor (But Not Too Spicy), This Chili Starts With Organic Black Beans Simmered With Tomatoes, Bell Peppers And Green Chiles And A Hint Of Lime. Serve With A Dollop Of Greek Yogurt Or Use It To Make A Tasty Black Bean Dip. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Black Beans, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Green Chiles, Sea Salt, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Spices, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Garlic, Organic Black Pepper.

Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like Amy's products and feel that they offer a more healthy version than some of the other brands. This chili is chock full of black beans and has just the right amount of spice. If I don't have time to make my own I usually opt for Amy's brand.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
This is a really amazing Chilli. I use it in a Chilli casserole recipe and it's absolutely perfect. The amy brand is amazing and I would definitely recommend it. I have no complaints at all about this chilli, is tastes great.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
I ran to sprouts for a few things for dinner and this was the only Chili they had. At first I was upset because it was $4, but when we ate it that night with some cornbread it was fantastic! So much better than any other store brand chili that I have purchased. Totally worth the extra money.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
Amy's foods are all delicious and this black bean chili is no exception. It is hearty and tasty, all it needs is a dash of hot sauce!
Shanna R.
I love this Chili!! so easy and so good on a chilly day! If I do not make from scratch I always opt for this brand
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
A really good chilli! It's a bit too sweet for my taste so when I warm it up I had some extra chilli powder and salt to add some dimension to the flavor. Amy's Kitchen is an awesome organic brand though.
kelly m.