Amy's Kitchen No Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Jessica R.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
Our Version Of This Traditional Comforting Soup. It’s Tasty, Delicious And, Of Course, Chicken-free. Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Onions*, Organic Carrots*, Organic Celery*, Organic Tofu* (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans*, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Noodles* (Organic Semolina Flour*, Water), Organic Leeks*, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil*, Organic Parsley*, Yeast Extract, Spices. Contains Wheat And Soy.

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda J.
I don’t like chicken in noodle soup, so this is the perfect soup for me. I love the way it tastes. It tastes absolutely delicious! It is healthier for you compared to other noodle soups. I highly recommend this soup.
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
I always have a can of this in my desk at work for days when I forget my lunch (or the weather is too rough to run out for something). It helps up well, tastes good, and is filling enough for me.
Valerie N.
Jaffrey, NH
I could eat this soup every day from oct-march. It's so good, and prices really well for what it is. The flavor is great and be doctored up with your own spices if you want. I highly recommend this soup.
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
This vegan is always thrilled when she can find the No Chicken Noodle soup! It brings back all the warm memories of childhood without all of the meat! I love this when I'm sick or just when it's a cold day and I need to warm up with some soup. I always recommend this soup to others looking for a meat-free alternative to the classic.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Not too surprisingly this low price soup in a can isn't going to blow your mind, but it is tasty and makes a good meal. It does have high levels of sodium if that is something you care about. Overall good for its price.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I've been a vegetarian for a decade but lately I have been craving chicken noodle soup like crazy. A friend told me about this and I was very skeptical, but I gave it a try. It is wonderful! I was afraid the tofu would be really mushy, but the texture is great. This soup is wonderful and tastes great. The only reasons why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because 1) it's a liiiiiittle bit pricey for the amount and 2) the noodles are a little too mushy for my taste. Neither of those things will deter me from stocking up on this soup this fall/winter!
Jessica R.
Murrieta, CA
Really tasty, I don't know how they do it, but it does really taste just like Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup (at least from what I remember, I haven't had any meat in a long time). I really like this soup, I just think it's a little expensive for a canned soup and it's very high in sodium, which definitely isn't great for; but it's good once in a while when you want something quick, warm and tasty.
Sammi C.
Springfield
Disgusting...taste like crap. I love eating vegan from time to time this is definitely a big turn off for me. It's absolutely tasteless. Just taste like salt and water
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
I have been looking for a good vegan "chicken" noodle soup for a while and this is just what I was looking for. This soup is so delicious. The tofu and the broth are amazing! the noodles were a little to soft but I think it was just because I over cooked it. I would highly recommend this to vegetarian/ vegans who been craving a classic chicken soup for a cold day! Nothing is better on a fall/ winter day then delicious soup and grill cheese!
J. S.
Stanley , NY
As a vegetarian I've been looking to replace that classic chicken noodle soup for a long time. Amy's no chicken, chicken noodle is one of my favorite soups ever! They've done a great job keeping the delicious flavor while maintaining a good texture. The tofu in it is not overwhelming, it really fills the void where chicken once was. I definitely recommend it to any vegetarian who is craving a little childhood throwback comfort food!!