Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Risotto Bowl uploaded by Sierra B.Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Risotto Bowl uploaded by Sierra B.Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Risotto Bowl uploaded by Sierra B.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Tender, Organic Italian Arborio Rice Meets The Rich Flavor Of Porcini Mushrooms And Young Green Peas In A Delectable Creamy Sauce. This Is Perfectly Cooked Risotto The Easy Way. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Arborio Rice, Filtered Water, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Peas, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Organic Onions, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Powdered Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms, Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Danielle R.
The taste of this is excellent, and the directions are easy enough (as in, I didn't have to edit the times they gave me because it was still cold - putting things in a microwave isn't hard LOL). My only qualm is either lower the price or give me more food! But I know you get what you pay for and Amy's is high quality and relatively healthy!
a a.
LOVE ALL AMY'S PRODUCTS! I have tried all these bowls and they are consistently good, I have for dinner 2-3 times per week, they never upset my stomach and always leave me full and not feeling heavy or bloated. Would definitely recommend amys products.
Jennifer S.
I have to admit this risotto bowl doesn't look very appetizing when it's cooked. It looks like a bowl of brown mush with some peas in it. However despite its unattractive appearance, it tastes really good. The mushroom flavor is great and there are big pieces of mushrooms mixed in the risotto. Lean Cuisine came out with their own mushroom and pea risotto recently, and I've tried their version multiple times and I don't like it as much as Amy's. This is pricier, but you get a better flavor. I've tried most of Amy's frozen products and I think this is one of my favorites. Highly recommended if you are a mushroom lover like myself.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I LOVE anything Amy's! This bowl is no exception. I believe it is one of the best go to meals out there. It may not look to appetizing when it's all heated and ready to eat, but it tastes really good! I get all of my Amy's products at Target because I find them the least expensive there. I recommend for other to try!
Samantha R.
Shamokin, PA
I was actually really surprised by these. I buy frozen dinners because I work at a hospital and my hours aren't always normal. Sometimes it's easier to just pop a meal in the microwave, ya know? I was intrigued by the organic aspect of these frozen dinners so I bought one. It was delicious! Such a high quality of food that's made in a microwave. It's creamy, flavorful, and definitely lives up to its promise. Will definitely buy again!
Kristine P.
Oh my goodness.. you don't understand my love for this product lol. I'm usually a meat and potatoes type of gal but this is definitely my favorite thing to eat whenever I see it in stores cause I love mushrooms. I was such on the hunt for this cause I hardly saw it anywhere. Thankfully I ended up finding it at a local store around here. It's a great meal whenever I bring lunch to work.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
These bowls are really good. It has a nice creamy consistency to it and the flavor is good- hard to explain and kind of unique but good. I love Amy's products, you can tell they use high quality, wholesome ingredients and this bowl is no exception.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I love Amy's frozen meals for a quick healthy option when I don't have time to cook a meal. They are vegetarian and use organic vegetables and healthy ingredients. Easy to heat up and tasty!
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My hubby is Italian so it's very difficult to find food that is authentic to us. these organic bowls from Amy's are great! full of authentic flavor and made with love.
Sarah P.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Amy's frozen meals kept me from fast food hell at work. This risotto is perfect for mushroom lovers. Super creamy and mushroom-y.