Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Risotto Bowl

by Amy's Kitchen

Tender, Organic Italian Arborio Rice Meets The Rich Flavor Of Porcini Mushrooms And Young Green Peas In A Delectable Creamy Sauce. This Is Perfectly Cooked Risotto The Easy Way. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Arborio Rice, Filtered Water, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Peas, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Organic Onions, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Powdered Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms, Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Risotto Bowl!
Danielle R.
The taste of this is excellent, and the directions are easy enough (as in, I didn't have to edit the times they gave me because it was still cold - putting things in a microwave isn't hard LOL). My only qualm is either lower the price or give me more food! But I know you get what you pay for and Amy's is high quality and relatively healthy!
Amanda O.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my go-to frozen entree brand and the flavor is always great. This particular bowl isn't my favorite because of the texture, but it is still good in a crunch. These are usually in smaller portions so you get the nutrients you need without feeling stuffed.
Jennifer S.
I have to admit this risotto bowl doesn't look very appetizing when it's cooked. It looks like a bowl of brown mush with some peas in it. However despite its unattractive appearance, it tastes really good. The mushroom flavor is great and there are big pieces of mushrooms mixed in the risotto. Lean Cuisine came out with their own mushroom and pea risotto recently, and I've tried their version multiple times and I don't like it as much as Amy's. This is pricier, but you get a better flavor. I've tried most of Amy's frozen products and I think this is one of my favorites. Highly recommended if you are a mushroom lover like myself.
renee A.
Hilton Head, SC
Great little side. Taste fresh and easy to make. Good flavor. I will mix in some chicken and make a meal.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is a wholesome comfort food type of meal. It's creamy and has an earthy mushroom flavor.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin , OH
Although this brand is extremely expensive, I really enjoy this meal. It is a decent serving size for a frozen meal too.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
These bowls are really good. It has a nice creamy consistency to it and the flavor is good- hard to explain and kind of unique but good. I love Amy's products, you can tell they use high quality, wholesome ingredients and this bowl is no exception.
Marly J.
El Cajon, CA
I LOVE anything Amy's! This bowl is no exception. I believe it is one of the best go to meals out there. It may not look to appetizing when it's all heated and ready to eat, but it tastes really good! I get all of my Amy's products at Target because I find them the least expensive there. I recommend for other to try!
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I love Amy's frozen meals for a quick healthy option when I don't have time to cook a meal. They are vegetarian and use organic vegetables and healthy ingredients. Easy to heat up and tasty!
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Risotto Bowl uploaded by Sierra B.
My hubby is Italian so it's very difficult to find food that is authentic to us. these organic bowls from Amy's are great! full of authentic flavor and made with love.

Looking for your answer?