BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Earthy Mushrooms And Olives Make The Perfect Counterpoint To Our Sweet, Slow-simmered, House-made Pizza Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes, And Two Kinds Of Melted Cheese On A Hand-stretched Crust. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Mushrooms, Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Monterey Jack Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olives, Organic Honey, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Red Onions, Pure Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk

Jennifer G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The best pizza I've ever eaten and I'm not even a vegetarian! That's just a plus, the fact that you're getting a quality and healthy product and a great alternative to those very unhealthy frozen pizza options on the market. Amy's pizza crust is hard to believe it comes from a frozen package because the taste is unreal. My boyfriend and I buy these on the regular and eat a pizza from Amy's once a week. I recommend these all the time to any of my friends! They are so great!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas to buy. Mushrooms and olives are two of my favorite toppings and for being frozen, they're pretty great. I also really enjoy the thinner crust of the Amy's pizzas. They are a tad pricey but worth it due to the quality.
Laura H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this pizza. I keep one in my freezer for when I'm having a craving and it prevents me from ordering unhealthy delivery. It tastes great as is or with added red pepper flakes. Added bonus is that I feel confident in Amy's using wholesome ingredients eliminating some of the guilt of eating pizza.
Diane G.
Akron, OH
Lovvveeee these products. I'm all about organic food and for frozen these are great and taste healthy. They smell and taste great and are pretty fresh to me. These are a go to if your not in the mood to cool and prepare a big meal. Everyone will love it
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
This is by far my favorite item of theirs! Super easy to make, just pop in the over and cook. Healthier option than most pizzas. Higher priced, but worth every penny. Would recommended to anyone!!
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
I love that I can find rennetless cheese on my frozen pizza's. This is way healthier than getting take out. I've been a repeat costumer for years now since going vegetarian. I have no cons about this pizza because it's so good. I'd highly recommend this to others.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
This is a decent frozen pizza! A little pricey, but I'm not complaining because it's the first time I've ever seen just olives and mushrooms on a frozen pizza and those are my two favorite pizza toppings! It feeds about 2-3 people depending on how hungry you are! lol
Shayna M.
Milwaukee
The price is really the only thing I ever don't like for Amy's. Being organic, it tends to be pricey, which in a way is good if you're trying to limit your frozen pizza consumption. Other than that, it's a delicious and quick pizza that seems more flavorful (and less just...salty) than other brands.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
Amy's organic products are healthy and delicious. I especially like anything with mushrooms, so this pizza was a winner in my book. It is quite tasty even though it being Vegan (non dairy) you would think otherwise for pizza. Definitely recommend it paired with a delicious salad and glass of wine!
Jaimie M.
Garrison, NY
I love Amy's, for the most part. I am skeptical of their vegan takes on things but their macaroni and cheese cannot be beaten and so I decided to try this pizza. Woah. I was not disappointed! I'm a huge mushroom AND olive fan and there were plenty of these toppings on this pizza and it was plenty cheesy too! The dough crisped up perfectly whe cooked- wasn't soggy or too doughy. I loved this and can't wait to purchase it again, along with other types of pizzas, too!