Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Bisque With Porcini

by Amy's Kitchen

Our Mushroom Bisque Is Made With Organic Vegetables, Organic Italian Arborio Rice, Organic Cream And Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms. You’ll Want To Cozy Up To This Creamy, Satisfying Soup. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic White Arborio Rice, Organic Leeks, Organic Celery, Organic Cream, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Powdered Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms, Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Bisque With Porcini!
How would you rate this product?
This is one of my go-to comfort foods. It tastes great, is (of course) very easy to make, and I can rely on Amy's to be much, much better for me than other pre-packaged foods. Tastes homemade, even coming out of a can. For anyone who loves mushroom soup, skip over the usual brands and grab this one. I promise, it's the best!
mmmm i love me some good mushroom soups. amys soup is where its at and its very healthy for you its pack with goodness. and it has good flavors to it. i love the cream of mushroom soup its my fav. i brought it online. and yes i would recommend this soup to others
ponca city, OK
This is a soup I like to keep in my locker at work. It's nice to know that if I don't meal prep and pack a lunch for work, I don't have to be stuck with not so appealing hospital caffeteria food. I just warm this up and know that I have a hearty and filling lunch to get me through the day.
I love mushrooms, so I was excited to try this. It's good, but doesn't have as much flavor as I would like. I add a little by of seasoning to it and it makes a huge difference, but the mushrooms are a good size and taste delicious.
Valrico, FL
Where do I begin with this one? I was actually taken a listen by surprise with this soup. It wasn't what I expected at all. It was delightful and had wonderful flavors that really made you sit up and take notice of them. I like that it's a healthier option for a soup and I would definitely buy this again.
I love that Amys has gluten free soups. They are so delicious, and she has flavors that most brands don't make gluten free. A little pricey, but worth it if you can't eat Campbell's.
San Diego , CA
Great choice of soup its delicious and creamy just how i love my soups . I always buy it for my family and add a little of my own recipe in it . We eat this on cold days . If you like creamy soups you should definitely try! It's good try it:)
Warwick, RI
This soup was so full of flavor and had a rich broth. I love that the broth wasn't too thick. The bits of porcini mushroom added a nice texture to the soup too!
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very delicious soup, a spin on the classic cream of mushroom. I am picky with canned soup but this brand is awesome. I love that they are all natural
St Petersburg , FL
Mushrooms are my most favorite food and this soup is delicious!! It's creamy with nice sized pieces of mushrooms. It doesn't need anything extra!

Looking for your answer?