Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Bisque With Porcini

by Amy's Kitchen

Our Mushroom Bisque Is Made With Organic Vegetables, Organic Italian Arborio Rice, Organic Cream And Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms. You’ll Want To Cozy Up To This Creamy, Satisfying Soup. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic White Arborio Rice, Organic Leeks, Organic Celery, Organic Cream, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Powdered Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms, Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Mushroom Bisque With Porcini!
How would you rate this product?
Hollister, CA
I've been looking forever for a good mushroom bisque soup. I have only found a handful of mushroom bisque soups in high end restaurants that I have liked. But, nothing in a can....UNTIL I saw Amy's Soups Mushroom Bisque! Talk about amazing! This soup is flavorful and so satisfying! I buy a couple of cans to keep at my desk at work for a quick and satisfying lunch!
Wilkes Barre, PA
I'm a huge am fan of mushrooms, so when I saw this at my local Target I was stoked to try it! The flavor is really well balanced and there's a good amount of chunks in the bisque. I would highly recommend to other if you like the normal cream of mushroom soup, because this is next level!
Grande prairie, AB
This product contains no wheat!! The flavour is excellent and I use it all my recipes as a mushroom soup substitute. You don't need to add water, which makes this great for a quick meal or eating at work. The price point is quite high for soup, but it's worth it for those of us with food sensitivities.
Amy's have a really variety of soups that make you want try everyone, but my fav always will be Mushroom Bisque With Porcini, it flavor is really delicious and homemade, even coming out of a can. I like that it's a healthier option for a soup. If you like mushrooms, you will love this soup! Definitely recommend.
Phoenix, AZ
Husband bought this at whole foods for me after I had my wisdom teeth extraction. This soup was AMAZING!!!! So delicious and filling. I love Amy's soups, but this one was truly the best. I love how affordable they are, all while being healthy.
Noblesville, IN
This soup is such shockingly high quality for a canned soup. It is chock full of amazingly fresh mushrooms and has a flavor that genuinely tastes like it was just spooned from a big pot at home. It's pricy but well worth the cost.
Amy's mushroom bisque is excellent and goes well with noodles or pasta. This is a healthy quick choice. I bought this from my local grocery store and it did not disappoint. i recommend this for others!
One of the best mushroom soups out there. Very creamy without being sickening. Supposedly healthy although I don't recall the nutrition label, but all ingredients are whiles and not artificial.
Gilbert, AZ
I love soups and Amy's mushroom soup is so good when I don't feel like making my own. It has a great flavor and you can really taste the porcini mushrooms. The cost for something as healthy as this is a great deal!
Flushing, NY
I bought 2 dozen cans when it was on sale at my local natural food store. I wound up eating it every single day for 24 days in a row! It is very creamy with tons of chunks of mushroom soup. I also chop up some fresh mushrooms, parsely and a little garlic to "pump it up". The soup is just fine as it is from the can, but what can I say but that I am totally addicted to mushrooms since they are very low calorie, high in fiber and are a good source of Vitamin B! The soup has quite a high ratio of little mushroom bits, but I like to add some of my own fresh mushrooms to add to the texture. On a cold winter day it makes a great "comfort food" Reminds me of homemade soup - very healthy ingredients. This is a stape in my house and I order it regularly through Amazons "Super Saver" - can't beat this deal, 15% DISCOUNT plus free shipping - why bother to go to the market when it can be delivered to your door? Although the directions on the can say to add milk or cream it isn't at all necessary. The soup in the can is really creamy already. I like to eat this soup with some whole wheat toast. This makes a nice little healthy snack.

Looking for your answer?