BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Our Mushroom Bisque Is Made With Organic Vegetables, Organic Italian Arborio Rice, Organic Cream And Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms. You’ll Want To Cozy Up To This Creamy, Satisfying Soup. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic White Arborio Rice, Organic Leeks, Organic Celery, Organic Cream, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Powdered Wild-crafted Porcini Mushrooms, Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart*
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
I've been looking forever for a good mushroom bisque soup. I have only found a handful of mushroom bisque soups in high end restaurants that I have liked. But, nothing in a can....UNTIL I saw Amy's Soups Mushroom Bisque! Talk about amazing! This soup is flavorful and so satisfying! I buy a couple of cans to keep at my desk at work for a quick and satisfying lunch!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I'm a huge am fan of mushrooms, so when I saw this at my local Target I was stoked to try it! The flavor is really well balanced and there's a good amount of chunks in the bisque. I would highly recommend to other if you like the normal cream of mushroom soup, because this is next level!
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Husband bought this at whole foods for me after I had my wisdom teeth extraction. This soup was AMAZING!!!! So delicious and filling. I love Amy's soups, but this one was truly the best. I love how affordable they are, all while being healthy.
Gracie B.
Amy's mushroom bisque is excellent and goes well with noodles or pasta. This is a healthy quick choice. I bought this from my local grocery store and it did not disappoint. i recommend this for others!
Taylor B.
holland, mi
One of the best mushroom soups out there. Very creamy without being sickening. Supposedly healthy although I don't recall the nutrition label, but all ingredients are whiles and not artificial.
Maggie J.
Gilbert, AZ
I love soups and Amy's mushroom soup is so good when I don't feel like making my own. It has a great flavor and you can really taste the porcini mushrooms. The cost for something as healthy as this is a great deal!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I bought 2 dozen cans when it was on sale at my local natural food store. I wound up eating it every single day for 24 days in a row! It is very creamy with tons of chunks of mushroom soup. I also chop up some fresh mushrooms, parsely and a little garlic to "pump it up". The soup is just fine as it is from the can, but what can I say but that I am totally addicted to mushrooms since they are very low calorie, high in fiber and are a good source of Vitamin B! The soup has quite a high ratio of little mushroom bits, but I like to add some of my own fresh mushrooms to add to the texture.

On a cold winter day it makes a great "comfort food" Reminds me of homemade soup - very healthy ingredients. This is a stape in my house and I order it regularly through Amazons "Super Saver" - can't beat this deal, 15% DISCOUNT plus free shipping - why bother to go to the market when it can be delivered to your door?

Although the directions on the can say to add milk or cream it isn't at all necessary. The soup in the can is really creamy already.

I like to eat this soup with some whole wheat toast. This makes a nice little healthy snack.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I enjoyed this soup because it was different than the majority of soups available in the store. Plus I know that amy's is always at least slightly healthier than the rest.
Michelle G.
I love this soup, especially for the winter time. It tastes soooo good and light, but definitely filling. I love all of Amy's soups, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you like mushrooms, you will love this soup! Definitely recommend.
Paige M.
This is one of my go-to comfort foods. It tastes great, is (of course) very easy to make, and I can rely on Amy's to be much, much better for me than other pre-packaged foods. Tastes homemade, even coming out of a can. For anyone who loves mushroom soup, skip over the usual brands and grab this one. I promise, it's the best!