Amy's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl, Light In Sodium uploaded by Tammy M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

It’s The Authentic Flavor Of A Traditional Tamale That You Eat With A Spoon. Organic White Corn Masa, Black Beans, Sweet Golden Corn, Tomatoes And Olives Blended With Carefully Selected Chile Peppers And Spices. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn, Organic Corn Masa (Organic Stoneground Corn, Trace Of Lime), Organic Black Beans, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Olives, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Cilantro. Contains Milk.

Amy's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl, Light In Sodium
  • "I am only giving this frozen meal a 4 star because I found it to be a little on the spicey side." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a great meatless bowl with really good corn and black beans, the sauce is also fantastic!" in 2 reviews
Gloria N.
Roseville
Love it . If you have a very tight schedule this will be the best frozen meal you can have when you want a meal that will be filling. The price is a bitore expensive but worth it since it is gluten free non GMO and organic.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
This was my lunch yesterday! It is filling and packed full of flavor. I prefer this brand over others because of the natural ingredients. I buy all of the flavors on a regular basis. Pricier than other microwave meals, but well worth it.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
Amy's frozen meals are my favorite microwave meals. They're really easy to make and taste great. The Mexican Casserole is a little bland for me. It's not bad, just boring. I prefer the Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans. I do love that these are really reasonably priced, so I don't have to worry about wasting money if I try a new one and end up not liking it.
RAE s.
Really good doesn't really taste like a frozen meal and they are super filling the black beans are a little bland though. This is still my favorite brand to grab when I'm in a hurry or just feeling a little lazy as I live on my own I can just substitute this for a dinner
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
OMG! I have just within the last year really become a fan of these! This has to be my favorite one. The only bad thing I will say is the cooking time. Sometimes if you cook it for the longest time it gets dark around the edges. I will add all kinds of extra stuff to this. It cooks well and I think it has a great taste.
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
One of my favorite Amy's meals! I love that these meals are guilt-free, organic, and low in sodium and fat. They're wholesome and filling! I bring one for lunch just about every day at work. They're quick, easy and way better than other frozen entrees I've had!
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
This is the best Amy's Bowl by far! Especially if you love Mexican food. This is my absolute favorite freezer food. The price is on the expensive side, but I think it's worth it so I don't mind paying because it's like a treat for me! Defiantly a must try!!!
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I absolutely adore Amy's as a company and I eat their meals on a weekly basis for lunch! This is one of my favorites, the Mexican casserole. When I'm tired of traditional Mexican, like their burritos are in gelatos, this is a great way to mix it up.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
We don’t deserve Amy’s. 😭 Since I’m gluten-free and vegetarian, Amy’s is heavenly. Delicious, (mostly) healthy frozen foods for a fairly reasonable price. I like some of their dishes more than others, but their brand is worth trying out.
Sarah S.
Compared to other frozen meals in the super market, these are a little on the pricey side but I feel they are well worth it. Amy’s provides great tasting vegetarian food and these bowls are super tasty, not bland at all
Allison J.
Is this frozen meal any good?
Jennifer M.