Amy's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl, Light In Sodium uploaded by Tammy M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

It’s The Authentic Flavor Of A Traditional Tamale That You Eat With A Spoon. Organic White Corn Masa, Black Beans, Sweet Golden Corn, Tomatoes And Olives Blended With Carefully Selected Chile Peppers And Spices. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn, Organic Corn Masa (Organic Stoneground Corn, Trace Of Lime), Organic Black Beans, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Olives, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Cilantro. Contains Milk.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It is a great meatless bowl with really good corn and black beans, the sauce is also fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am only giving this frozen meal a 4 star because I found it to be a little on the spicey side." in 2 reviews
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
Amy's frozen meals are my favorite microwave meals. They're really easy to make and taste great. The Mexican Casserole is a little bland for me. It's not bad, just boring. I prefer the Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans. I do love that these are really reasonably priced, so I don't have to worry about wasting money if I try a new one and end up not liking it.
Katie R.
This is my staple go to lunch at work. I can always eat one of these and never get sick of it. The microwave instructions are right on, I never have to hear it up twice. Sometimes I will eat it like. Dip or warm salsa with tortilla chips. Usually people smell it and get jealous that my lunch looks better than theirs. Amy's frozen Mexican Casserole is totally guilt free, perfect portion and it's one of the better frozen meals I have ever had. I will continue to stock up on these.
RAE s.
Really good doesn't really taste like a frozen meal and they are super filling the black beans are a little bland though. This is still my favorite brand to grab when I'm in a hurry or just feeling a little lazy as I live on my own I can just substitute this for a dinner
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
OMG! I have just within the last year really become a fan of these! This has to be my favorite one. The only bad thing I will say is the cooking time. Sometimes if you cook it for the longest time it gets dark around the edges. I will add all kinds of extra stuff to this. It cooks well and I think it has a great taste.
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
The best frozen Mexican meal ever, and for only 380 calories. It's filling and spicy with excellent cheese. It's delicious by itself, or if you want to dip in with tortilla chips, all the better. You can find them for about $3.50 at Walmart and Target, which feels reasonable for the quality. Amy's doesn't disappoint.
Queen Dana T.
Killeen , TX
I was always hesitant about purchasing the meal for years. Once I heard that it was great for transitioning to eating no meat it was good. The food was very taste and made me full surprisingly. I would def recommend. I purchased it from Walmart for around $3
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
This is the best Amy's Bowl by far! Especially if you love Mexican food. This is my absolute favorite freezer food. The price is on the expensive side, but I think it's worth it so I don't mind paying because it's like a treat for me! Defiantly a must try!!!
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely adore Amy's as a company and I eat their meals on a weekly basis for lunch! This is one of my favorites, the Mexican casserole. When I'm tired of traditional Mexican, like their burritos are in gelatos, this is a great way to mix it up.
Kara W.
Broken Arrow
Amys meals are the best frozen meals that are low calorie. This dish is very good and hits the spot everytime I eat it. The only reason for four stars is that all of Amys meals are pricey.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
This is one of my favorite Dishes of Amy's brand frozen foods. They have high quality and healthy ingredients. You get a good source of vegetables and fiber in most all of their meals. They are super delicious too and I hate most frozen food. Amy's taste a lot more fresh and natural compared to any others I have tried.
Allison J.
Is this frozen meal any good?