BY AMY'S KITCHEN

With A Delightful Smoky Flavor, These Veggie Sausages Are Made From Organic Quinoa And Vegetables And Seasoned To Perfection. Great Next To Scrambled Tofu, In A Breakfast Sandwich Or Just Straight From The Pan. Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Onions, Organic Bulgur Wheat, Organic Mushrooms, Wheat Gluten, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Long Grain Red Rice, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Quinoa, Organic Oats, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Potatoes, Filtered Water, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Organic Agave Syrup, Black Pepper, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast. Contains Wheat And Soy..

Jennifer S.
I am not a big fan of the MorningStar Farms sausage links. Their version has good flavor but a weird rubbery texture that I don't like. I saw these Amy's sausages at my local Target a while ago and finally picked them up last week when they put them on clearance. The texture of Amy's is better than MorningStar, similar to actual sausage, but as another reviewer mentioned it has too much of a vegetable taste to it. There are actual bits of vegetables (mostly red pepper) that you can see throughout the sausage links. I wish these had more of a meat flavor than vegetable. They were just okay for me. Edible, but not what I was hoping for.
Amelia C.
Atlanta, GA
No shade on Amy- I generally like her food, but I did not enjoy these sausages. I realize that they're vegetarian, but they tasted too much like vegetables. I was missing those typical sausage spices like fennel, sage, maple, or even a smokey flavor. I won't purchase these again, the TJ's patties are much better!
Amber K.
Amy's is my absolute favortie brand of meatless products. I was a veg head for twelve years. And I still pick up these regularly now that I am eatting meat again.
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
This is my favorite meat substitute product. It is so close to the real thing that you would never know it unless someone told you. Truly unbelievable what they have done. This product allows you to have that great flavor and protein side for breakfast without the guilt of the extra fat and calories.