Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Mackenzie T.
Atlanta, GA
This pizza is THE BEST! When it goes on sale, I practically fill my freezer with it. It's a perfect-sized meal, and it is delicious. I am in heaven with this pizza. I've probably kept Amy's in business because of how good this pizza is. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, I would consider this pizza. When I say I love this pizza, I am 100% serious. I LOVE this pizza. I haven't even tried the other Amy's pizzas because this one is everything I could ever want in life.
Megan J.
This is one of the BEST frozen pizzas I have had. I enjoy the Amy’s brand generally (there have been a few misses) so I was super excited when I saw this product. The seasoning, sauce and toppings are perfect. The crust isn’t over bearingingly bread-y. Overall, I could easily recommend this to everyone I know. Truly has the kind of taste I would go out and pay for. So good!
Kenneth S.
Dublin
Cook it longer than the box says.  It doesn’t come out hot enough for me.  I also add some garlic salt to it to add a bit of bite.  But the product is fantastic.  I can’t get Elios toaster oven pizza in the West and I’ve tried every frozen variety out here.  Amy’s is quite good.
LindsEy M.
This whole brand is amazing. Their soups are delicious and this pizza is my favorite! It tastes so good I could eat it literally every day and not be tired of it, only thing I wish was different was the size, it's a little small when my boyfriend and I are feeling extra hungry.
Nicole J.
Middleburg
Everything about this pizza is delicious. Not normally a sauce person, but this sauce is amazing. Wish there was a bit more cheese, but doesn't make the pizza worse for not having it.
Ellen F.
San Diego, CA
I love love love Amys! and this pizza is no exception. Yummy, quick and easy to make. I love making these on days that I don't have time to cook, its a healthy alternative!
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
I love Amy's foods! I'm not sure what made me try her pizza, but I happened to pick it up and wasn't entirely disappointed. I'm not vegan/vegetarian/GF/LT but I do like to look for healthier options when I can. This was good, but I came to the conclusion that unless you have to eat this for dietary reasons, I'd rather have a regular frozen pizza.
I feel bad about this review as I've loved Amy's margherita pizza for years. But, I just made one,  and a bite into my second piece I encountered the most vile burned bitter taste imaginable. I had to spit it out and rinse my mouth. I'm not sure what it was. The packaging wasn't in any way tampered, but the taste was toxic. I hope Amy's improves their quality control to avoid whatever caused this taste. I feel like the basil might have been the culprit, but I'm not sure.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Amy's Margherita is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. Most don't actually have the large pieces of mozzarella that are shown on the box, but I have not been disappointed with these. Pros, delicious and fairly healthy for a frozen pizzas, cons I want to eat the whole pie!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
Amy's is the best brand. Some really healthy combinations and good, hearty ingredients! I love a lot of the Amy's frozen meals but especially the pizzas. When I'm craving pizza and get one of these, I don't feel as guilty for eating unhealthy because these really are made with great ingredients that I feel good about eating
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

Kohl's