Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #54 in Frozen Pizza

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Cassandra T.
Yum. What else is there to say about pizza of any kind?
I enjoyed the thin crispy crust. The "cheese" left a little to be desired. But the flavor was amazing. Thumbs up.
jessica S.
Denver, CO
Great pizza, good ingrediants, easy bake time. The pizza was simple but delicious. Its easy to use this as a grab and go snaclk, no complicated instructions or packaging.
Loren Z.
Fairfield, OH
These are the best! And sooo tasty! Not only do I love them, but my two year old loves them. They're go just the right amount of toppings for both of us. They are quick and easy to throw in the toaster oven and I feel like we're actually eating something healthy!
Mohni S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Best frozen pizza I have ever purchased!! I know longer buy from any other brand. Its super easy to cook and tastes delicious like you just bought it from a pizzeria!
Amanda W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Delicious! One of the best frozen pizza's I've tried. Tastes better than delivery pizza as it's way less greasy and I feel better about eating it since it has better quality ingredients!
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
This is my FAVORITE frozen pizza. My freezer used to be full of these for when I had no time to prepare a meal. It was quick and easy, and it tasted so delicious!
Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
Honestly this is my favorite frozen pizza I have ever tried. It is a little more expensive than some other brands however it taste just so amazing. I could eat this almost every day.
Kay P.
Somerville, MA
This is always very yummy and fresh-tasting! It takes a little while to warm up in the oven, but it comes out perfectly every time and is just the right amount of crust versus topping!
Kylie C.
I love margherita style pizzas. And Army's is my go to when I don't have the time to go out and sit at a restaurant to get one. My whole family lives this pizza.
Allegra K.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely delightful! Its easy to forget that this pizza is actually healthy. Proportions are a great size too so you don't over indulge! Good for the whole family, or just for one.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back