Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
I really like this pizza! It can seem like an acquired taste as some of my friends and my children don't care for it. I like it better than most pizza from the frozen section of the store.
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
Amy's products are incredibly delicious and this pizza ranks up there at the top of the list. It tastes so fresh, unlike most other frozen pizzas. If you haven't tried it, you must do so!
katjia e.
Savoy, IL
This pizza is great! It taste good and is healthy! When bakes the crust turns a perfect crispness. There is surprisingly enough cheese and tomato sauce on it even though the picture on the box doesn't look like it!
Maggie K.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best-frozen pizzas out there! It is super easy to make and it tastes great! It doesn't take long to make and the ingredients taste fresh. The price is right and I only buy this frozen pizza.
Sydney J.
Orting, WA
This is my favorite frozen margherita pizza. Amy's just does it best. It doesn't taste fake, and is so easy when you just don't feel like cooking! I love the crust best of all!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
By far my favorite frozen pizza. A good crust, the sauce isn't too sweet, the mozz is nice and hearty and there's a good flavor. Plus incredibly clean ingredients! Can't beat it.
Natalie F.
Gah!!!! This pizza is absolutely delicious! It is one of my go to pizzas! I love Amy's pizza and all the rest of their food! They have so many great vegetarian/vegan alternatives!
Amanda H.
Amy's products are always so fresh and they come out with a fantastic texture. I felt like I wanted the flavors to pop a little bit more on this, but as a freezer pizza? BEST!
Sara A.
Trail, OR
This pizza is delicious!!! Amy's is my go to for frozen pizzas. The brand uses quality, organic and natural ingredients without sacrificing taste. The tomatoes and basil are particularly tasty. Yum!
Katherine S.
One of my favorite pizza's by Amy's. I love that it's organic, but they can be really pricey. I'm not sure it's worth the cost, but they do taste really good. My husband (who's picky about pizza) also really likes this brand.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back