Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Carly R.
Chicago, Illinois
Good option as far as frozen pizzas go! I prefer Amy's for the freshness and the quality of the ingredients. I also like that they verify vegan or vegetarian on items. This is probably the most authentic and best tasting frozen pizza variety I've had.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
So delicious. Quick to make and doesn't feel so greasy like most microwave pizzas. I don't feel disgusting after eating this. My biggest complaint is price, but I can usually find it on sale, or find a coupon.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
This is my all time favorite Amy's pizza. It's delicious and taste as if it was homemade! I love that the ingredients are all fresh and organic and that it doesn't come out of the oven greasy like most pizzas.
Krystal S.
Chandler, AZ
One of our go-to frozen pizza options when my organic-preferring friend comes over. Tastes great and satisfies everyone. Personally, not a huge fan of basil and it is a little too overwhelming for me, but I know it's fine for others.
Taylor S.
Boston, MA
The best frozen pizza ever!! Bakes up beautifully and so refreshing! The crust can be a little soft if you don't bake long enough, which can make the cheese dry out a bit but it's honestly fool proof! Just follow the instructions.
Heather Y.
This is a great frozen pizza! I bought it as a quick fix for my child, but I ended up eating most of it! The crust is not like cardboard like a lot of frozen pizzas. The sauce is excellent! It's kind of creamy almost and very fresh. The cheese is good quality, too. Yum. We buy them now on a regular basis for a little treat.
Heather R.
Groveport, OH
Super yummy. A bit on the pricey side but totally with it. Something easy to make especially after a long day. Pair it with a salad to make it more filling I love the brand and eat the soups as well.
Bailey M.
Tuscumbia, AL
This is my favorite pizza to bring home from the store. The ingredients taste fresh, the crust is a perfect thickness, and you don't feel super unhealthy eating it! It definitely doesn't taste like other (lesser) frozen pizzas.
Jessica W.
I love this brand and I love this pizza! it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza at all after baking and I also like to add a little more cheese and balsamic drizzle. then you've got yourself one quick delicious healthy meal!
Kalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
For me, this tasted like any other Amy's product. It was good but not great. It definitely ranks better than any pizza's that were similar by being gluten free and having organic ingredients.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back