Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Katie C.
Bolton, England
Really tasty pizza, I like to buy Amys gluten free products on a regular basis. They're so tasty but I do find they can be highly priced
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Good pizza, good flavors, better ingredients than other frozen pizzas. It's a bit pricey though but worth it. Definitely should try it!
Brenda R.
Carlstadt, NJ
Delicious frozen pizza! The fact that the ingredients are natural and/or organic makes me feel better about feeding this to my family.
Amanda L.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed this pizza but my husband really likes meat on his pizza so it's sometimes difficult to get him to eat it.
Michelle K.
Love this pizza! Always great to have one in the freezer when I'm too lazy to cook dinner after a long work day.
Leslie R.
Vancouver, BC
It's an ok frozen pizza on the go. crust is nice, flavors are there just isn't as great as the real thing.
Melissa L.
Hamilton
Delicious! Seriously one of my favorite frozen pizzas! I could eat the whole pizza by myself!
youmi s.
weston, fl
My favorite frozen pizza choice, when cooked it is such a light natural tasting pizza. .
Valerie W.
My favorite for girls nights in with white wine. Still healthy but feels like a cheat!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back