Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Cassidy H.
Rochester Hills, MI
Love this pizza and to give it an extra boost I sprinkle on crushed red pepper
Nicole J.
Middleburg
Everything about this pizza is delicious. Not normally a sauce person, but this sauce is amazing. Wish there was a bit more cheese, but doesn't make the pizza worse for not having it.
Laura B.
Barrie, ON
Amy's is a wonderful brand that offers a wide range of products that are gluten free and organic. As a mom, I try to make better choices for my children when it comes to processed food and keep coming back to the Amy's brand. The quality of the product and taste is amazing. Unfortunately the price is higher than average, however, it is what you pay for more specialty type items (organic, gluten free). The size of the pizza is a bit small and truthfully would be only good for 2 people with smaller appetites. Other than that, this is a great product, amazing taste and fantastic brand.
Maya K.
Espanola
I usually get gluten free pizza, and all the outcomes to my purchases aren't as I'd expect them to be. When I bought Amy's pizza, I realized that it's different. It's Very tasty and its hard to have more then one bite.
Dallas L.
Seriously in love with this pizza! Such wonderful flavor and the crust is amazing too! Definitely going to be purchasing again, eager to try the other flavored she has!
Julia v.
London
This is one of the best frozen pizzas out there. the crust, sauce and toppings are always good. My only issue, is that it costs 3 to 4 times more than the other frozen pizza options.
Kathryn C.
My favorite frozen pizza to purchase and I love that it's organic! Since I'm a college student, the small pizzas are perfect to just pop in the microwave or oven for a quick lunch
April Z.
Very nice size pizza with fresh, natural tasting ingredients. Amy's pizzas are especially good if you eat a vegan or vegetarian diet like myself. Would buy again!
Erica M.
Surrey, BC
I love Amy's pizza!!! Fantastic for a quick, easy meal. I always add I side side and feel content knowing it's a well balanced meal with healthy ingredients
Ashley H.
Tastes great and is super easy to pair with salad after a busy day. Price is a little higher than other brands but the company ethics make it worth it.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back