Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Brittany P.
Strongsville, OH
Delicious and better for you, who doesn't love that. I like that the brand uses better ingredients.
Charity L.
Katy, TX
One of our favorite frozen pizzas! Perfect for when we want to stay in for dinner or a quick snack!
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Delicious and easy pizza with great ingredients! Simple ingredients, but easy to also add your own!
Emily B.
Kansas City, MO
For a frozen pizza, this is pretty good. I appreciate the natural ingredients! and the convenience.
Carine E.
BRISTOW, VA
Great pizza! love the crust, yummy! I love the ingredients as well. My hubby is picky and he liked!
Forrest M.
San Antonio, TX
Love everything from Amy's! It's so tasty and feels so much healthier than other frozen food items!
Zeel V.
Tastes like it was made in a restaurant, so happy it's available on my campus! Easy to make too!
Blanca Z.
Weslaco, TX
❤️❤️❤️❤️ best pizza ever. Sooo good, even my picky eater loved it. And she is a very picky eater
Erin P.
Red Bank, NJ
If it weren't for ur expensive prices I would purchase these pizzas every single day. Delicious!
Jessica M.
Carmel, IN
Best frozen margarita pizza I've found. I'm not a huge fan of red sauce and this one is perfect!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...