Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Thomas P.
Awesome pizza. Great flavor and texture. Has a amazing fresh taste especially considering it's a frozen pizza.
Leslie H.
Memphis, TN
For some reason it is kind of soggy in the middle, but maybe I am not cooking it long enough. Flavor is great!
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
Goof healthy pizza with a lot of flavor. I would highly recommend this is you are looking for a healer option.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Oh my yum!!! This is my favorite frozen pizza! The crust is amazing and it tastes just as good as a resteraunt!
Alyssa C.
Great Falls, MT
Amy's is always my go-to frozen pizza brand. Never disappoints and it's healthy so I can chow down guilt-free!
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Good pizza. Not too greasy or heavy, and the flavor is good. Expensive for how much pizza you receive however.
Dori S.
Portage, IN
So good and good for you!
We purchased this just to try it out and was surprised how good it was will buy again
Sarah R.
North Adams, MA
I love Amy's! I prefer to cook myself, but when there isn't a lot of time it's nice to have Amy's as an option.
Briana L.
I am OBSESSED with this pizza. It is absolutely delicious. Hands down the best frozen pizza I've ever tried.
Kourtney T.
We LOVE Amy's pizza!! The flavors are so good and it doesn't taste like your average cardboard frozen pizza!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back