Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Sarah S.
I haven't found an Amy's product that I don't like and this pizza is, like everything, convenient and delicious.
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
Initially I thought it was somewhat bland but the more I ate it the more I loved it. The crust is the best part!
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
SO GOOD! It's not my absolute most favorite margherita pizza, but it's definitely one of the best frozen options.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Best Amy's pizza forreal! Affordable for a pizza. I don't mind it. Pros it's delicious cons I wish it was bigger
Caitlin L.
Moline, IL
This pizza has a great taste. Not only does it taste great but it also helps fill nutrients that I need each day.
Sara P.
My all time favorite frozen pizza. I feel no guilt eating this and seriously you just can't go wrong with Amy's.
Sarah P.
Raleigh, NC
A quick go-to meal/snack that I feel good about eating. Better and fresher tasting ingredients than other brands.
Tacinca D.
Cascade, ID
Delicious! Of course, a lot of what makes a frozen pizza is the way you cook it. Easy to make and tastes great.
Laura P.
Llano, TX
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE frozen margherita pizza, you literally would never guess it wasn't homemade. yum!
Helena M.
Portland, OR
Good pizzas, make me feel moral and good because the company is moral and good. I feel like it's less processed
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back