Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
Best organic pizza ever. i eat this religiously like four times a week! no joke. the crust is so light and i love it
Bre S.
So good! This is a must to always have on hand in your freezer for those last minute meals! The whole brand is good!
Amy F.
This is an easy go to for my boyfriend and I. Amy's in general is a fabulous brand, and this is our favorite flavor.
Delicious, healthy and satisfying! They are are the more expensive end but worth it for a good snack here and there!
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
This was a very good pizza. It was a perfect combination of all the toppings. It was thin and crispy too which I love
Brieyanna Freeman I.
Dayton, OH
Didn't like the flavor. I am a health nut and would thought this would do me justice but it was not very satisfying
Nicole R.
Vacaville , CA
Yummy, convenient , healthy pizza! Filled me up without weighing me down. Fresh, natural ingredients that I trust.
Haley C.
Absolutely love this pizza! Great ingredient and even better flavor! A healthy option to feed your pizza cravings!
Summer D.
This is my favorite pizza! Just thinking about it makes me want to run out to buy one. I could eat this everyday :)
Abby P.
Rochester, MI
I'm not a huge fan of frozen food, but this tastes good for the type, and I love how Amy's is organic and healthy.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

Kohl's