Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Kayla M.
DOS PALOS, CA
This pizza gets 10 stars!! It is my favorite and has so much flavor! I work at a whole foods and I always recommend it!!
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This thin crust pizza is seriously awesome. It doesn't have too much sauce, isn't greasy and is overall just delicious!
Ashleigh T.
North Las Vegas, NV
So delicious for organic and natural based ingredients! I always purchase Amy's frozen food because it tastes so fresh!
Bianca P.
This is a very yummy pizza it tastes great is very filling and it is good for you
Much better then other frozen pizzas!
Jaime H.
The best pizza ever. So delicious and satisfying. Easy and quick to prepare. I would recommend this or any Amy's pizza.
Nikeii C.
Houston, Tx
Yummy. I love margherita pizza! One of my go to pizza when I'm at home. My kids love it also and they are picky eaters!
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
Best organic pizza ever. i eat this religiously like four times a week! no joke. the crust is so light and i love it
Gladys R.
This Amy's pizza is very very very yummy. It's very easy to make party takes any time and the quality is really there
Debra S.
Cincinnati, OH
It was okay. Not sure if I would buy it again. I do not like being forced to write more if there is not more to say.
Bre S.
So good! This is a must to always have on hand in your freezer for those last minute meals! The whole brand is good!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...