Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Jan P.
Great flavor and texture. Bakes up fresh and not like a typical frozen pizza. A little pricey but tastes better than others.
JaKarrea W.
Lincoln, CA
The Amy's Margherita Pizza is pretty good. Healthy and tasty. That's a plus! I would definitely recommend as a quick meal.
olivia s.
Charles Town, WV
Best flipping frozen pizza on the planet!! I absolutely hate frozen pizza and this one made me change my mind! Fantastic!!!
Morgan S.
My absolute favorite!! It tastes amazing! I just wish it was a little cheaper but I truly believe you get what you pay for!
Laiken M.
When I'm feeling healthy this is my go to pizza. Amy's has the best frozen food. It's a little pricey to me but worth it
kelly m.
This pizza is so tasty. I love that it's organic. The crust is crispy and has good flavors without waiting for delivery.
Alison J.
Washington, DC
Good organic pizza for a night in or quick bite on the run. Preferred brand to any other frozen meals if you eat organic.
Kayla M.
DOS PALOS, CA
This pizza gets 10 stars!! It is my favorite and has so much flavor! I work at a whole foods and I always recommend it!!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Amy's is one of my families favorite brands. EXCELLENT quality goes into these pizzas! I love the Margherita pizza most!
Bianca P.
This is a very yummy pizza it tastes great is very filling and it is good for you
Much better then other frozen pizzas!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back