Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

erin s.
Bellefonte, PA
Great pizza and oh so convenient to make quick cook time made for one of the fastest diners in my house and we felt great afterwards
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite frozen pizza brand and flavor. It doesn't leave my feeling heavy and actually feels fresh, despite being frozen.
Morgan M.
Amy's doesn't leave me overly full or feeling guilty after having a frozen pizza for dinner. This pizza is light and full of flavor!
Rachael P.
Yummy. Thin crispy crust. Dots of cheese. Spices. Fresh tasting sauce. One of my hubby's favorites. It is a bit on the small side.
Allison D.
Amy's is always a classic choice. The crust isn't too thick, so it gets crispy in the oven. The toppings are just the right amount
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
I'm a sucker for pizza! Amy's pizza is healthier and its super delicious. Family can't tell the difference from other frozen pizza
Alison O.
miami, fl
Best tasting pizza! My family loves this pizza. The crust is nice and crunchy. The cheese and sauce taste amazing. Highly recommend
Shelby C.
First of all, YUM. Second, made with organic ingredients and a yummy crust perfect for a movie night in and not regretting it later
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
My favorite frozen pizza! Even though it's in the freezer it tastes so fresh out of the oven. Perfect cheese and sauce ratio also
Barbara Kianny P.
chicago
I rarely like frozen pizza, but Amy's it's like homemade pizza. It's just delicious and now we always have Amy's on our freezer.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...