Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Laura E.
Arlington, VA
I love this pizza! It tastes fresh rather than frozen. Amy's is my favorite brand of frozen food, and this pizza is as good as all their other products.
Linda G.
Paulden, AZ
This pizza bakes up great! The ingredients are all pure organic, so I feel good feeding this quick food to myself and family. The taste is great as well.
Paula Y.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is my FAVORITE frozen pizza. It takes about 9 minutes in the toaster oven and come out nice and crispy. It tastes like you bought it at a pizzeria.
Cara C.
I've never not loved an Amy's pizza, but this one is particularly yummy! Any time I can get my kids to eat something somewhat healthy I'm a happy Mom.
Lupe R.
Perfect serving. It actually tasted better than I expected for a frozen pizza. I rarely buy them but I was starving, and this was just what I needed!!
Hailey A.
New Orleans
Very good. The perfect amount of crunch and cheese. The tomato sauce was comparable to those used at italian restaurants. The portion size was perfect.
Ashley V.
Escondido, CA
I have tried many Amy's meals and love them, so I was excited to try this. I didn't like it. It was mushy and I just plain didn't like the flavor.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
If you are ever going to purchase frozen food, make sure it's Amy's! They have the absolute best quality ingredients. Love everything Amy's makes!!
Kayla R.
Seattle, WA
For frozen pizza this is really good! I feel healthier when I'm eating Amy's compared to other frozen food brands. It is reasonably priced as well.
Korina L.
Midlothian
it's pretty good for frozen pizza. I've never really found a frozen pizza that I like better that's also organic and full of healthful ingredients.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back