Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
For frozen pizza this is amazing! Good size pizza with nice sauce/cheese ratio and seasonings. I like to pair this pizza with a bagged salad for a quick dinner
Jamie P.
This is the only pizza my toddler will eat. The crust has the correct crunch. The toppings are delicious.overall it's a great pizza, you get what you pay form
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
One of my favorites! Love the quality and fresh taste. It is definitely worth the extra couple of dollars to have something made of high quality ingredients.
Jordan S.
Athens, GA
I loved this pizza. It was simple but tasted amazing! The cheese and tomatoes tasted very fresh. It's also very easy to make and convenient on a busy night.
Laura M.
Newtown Sq, PA
My two-year-old loves this pizza. It is nice to give her something that she will eat that is organic and a little more healthy than traditional boxed pizza!
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
Easily one of the best frozen pizzas on the market. It always tastes so fresh! Honestly, I have a really hard time not eating the whole thing in one sitting.
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
Amy's frozen food is top notch so I was thrilled to try this Margherita pizza. Will definitely purchase this product again. Just wish the pizza was bigger.
Meryn B.
I love Amy's pizza. All of her pizzas are great but the marguerite pie is delicious. The pizza is easy and quick to heat up and is ready to eat in a flash!
Avanti A.
This is my all time favorite! I love this for a quick meal, and it satisfies my pizza cravings without being too unhealthy. This is a staple in my freezer.
Paula Y.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is my FAVORITE frozen pizza. It takes about 9 minutes in the toaster oven and come out nice and crispy. It tastes like you bought it at a pizzeria.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

back