Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Jenna R.
The size was perfect for one person with left overs. The flavor was alright but it was very fresh which is great. when these are on sale I usually pick up one up to try
Heather H.
Elko, GA
Margherita is arguably one of my favorite ways to enjoy pizza. The product took some time to cook but the toppings were plentiful and the size was perfect for lunch
Gabi H.
I love all of Amy's products. This pizza is absolutely delicious. The sauce has a delicious flavor and is not too overpowering and all the ingredients blend well together. Overall a great pizza!
Heidi E.
Saint Joseph, MO
I had a coupon from Amy's to try some products. I have used some of the canned products but not frozen. I tried this pizza and it was pretty good. Not great. But good. I don't think for the price it is worth it.
Erica B.
Longwood, FL
I love all of the Amy's products! They are a staple in my freezer since I became vegetarian 5 years ago. The Margherita pizza is no exception, it's a delicious and healthy choice for a quick weeknight dinner!
Tracey  S.
Ray, MI
Greatest pizza ever! I love this pizza, it's so flavorful and delicious. The cheese is perfect and gooey. It's a tad pricier than other frozen pizza brands but well worth it. I highly recommend this one.
Brandy G.
Granada Hills, CA
The single serving, microwavable pizza was ok. The crust was nearly uncooked, especially in the center. The toppings were sufficient and did taste good. That crust, though..
Jennifer Y.
Quinlan, TX
This pizza was lacking for me. I like a good margherita pizza but this one felt dry and a little flavorless. I was disappointed because I generally enjoy the Amy's brand
Vanessa G.
Fontana, CA
Simply the best frozen pizza I've ever had! Healthy yet satisfying. Amy's food items are incredible, I would also suggest trying the enchiladas and the vegetable bowls.
Amy S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is the most delicious frozen pizza ever! I love it, It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for it's healthier ingredients. My whole family loves this pizza.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...

Kohl's