Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Laura S.Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sophie P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Allegra K.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely delightful! Its easy to forget that this pizza is actually healthy. Proportions are a great size too so you don't over indulge! Good for the whole family, or just for one.
Caitlin C.
I normally love Amy's brand products, but think the pizza could be a little better. The crust was a bit tough and it didn't have as much of the toppings on it as I would have liked.
Kylie C.
I love margherita style pizzas. And Army's is my go to when I don't have the time to go out and sit at a restaurant to get one. My whole family lives this pizza.
Laurel H.
Silver Spring, MD
These pizza's are amazing! So far I have enjoyed everything I've gotten that's Amy's brand. Still a lot of sodium in them, but much healthier than other brands of frozen pizza.
Amy H.
Hoboken, NJ
Delicious. Great dinner for myself when my husband is working late while I was on maternity leave. Best frozen personal pizza I've tried. Tastes fresh and ingredients are great.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this pizza! I'm a big fan of margherita pizza, and it you are choosing a frozen one this is the one to pick! You can also feel better about the ingredients they choose!
Melonie A.
Olympia, WA
Amy's is quick and easy to make on the nights when you don't have much time to make dinner. I usually chop up a quick salad as a side, and enjoy dinner in with the family.
Faith F.
Chicago
This is my favorite pizza ever. It's so delicious. The tomatoes are great. The cheese is cheesy. I mean, I really don't know what else to say other than buy this ASAP!
Kacie A.
Really simple, but delicious pizza when you're in a pinch! Tastes like real pizza, and it's pretty healthy considering all of the alternatives out there. Love Amy's!
Jenna R.
The size was perfect for one person with left overs. The flavor was alright but it was very fresh which is great. when these are on sale I usually pick up one up to try
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...