Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza Bites

by Amy's Kitchen

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! It's hard to tell whether it's the fragrant basil or thediced tomatoes or the authentic Italian spices thatmake Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza Bites so popular. Perhaps it's the tender crust or the mozzarella cheese. Mostlikely it's the combination of all of the above, crafted withloving care from organic ingredients into snack-sized mini pizzasfor you, your family and your friends to enjoy or for your kids toeat after school. Try some. You'll be happy you did.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza Bites!
How would you rate this product?
Lubbock, TX
Amy’s frozen meals are my favorite easy meal! These are good but so are all Amy’s products. The quality is good and they are so yummy! My only thought is... I want more of them!! Why can’t I buy them in a bulk bag for eating several times!!
Who doesn’t love a good pizza Amy’s kitchen margarita pizza by it is very good compared to other similar product I would recommend this to everyone who is trying to buy an already made pizza and I would think that the price is very good
Portland, ME
Easy, yummy, and fast! I love these way more than the non-organic pizza bites. I sometimes eat them as a quick meal! They come in a few flavors, and I love them all! Always good to have these in your freezer.
I love a good margherita pizza and Amy’s pizza bites take the cake. They’re really delicious, quick, and easy. They’re a hit any time I have company. I also appreciated all the vegetarian options Amy’s brand has to offer.
Austell, GA
I love anything from Amy’s Kitchen. This tastes pretty good and it bakes/cooks easily and fast. I’d definitely repurchase. I like how most of the ingredients on the labels are organic, non gmo and healthy for the most part.
wow these are the best! i have been having a hard time finding them in stores though, but i would always buy them. they are delicious and taste homemade!! definitely buy these if you can find them!
Boca Raton, FL
I love these pizza bites and so do my family! It is such a fun snack and is super satisfying! I just can’t get enough of these! I definitely recommend trying if you haven’t already!
Tampa, FL
Unfortunately, I can no longer eat these as I have been diagnosed with Celiac's Disease, but these were my absolute favorite quick meal or snack prior. They taste delicious, are great quality, and easy to make! I miss them dearly and hope that one day they come out with a Gluten Free option!
Lake Helen , FL
1,449 reviews
I actually just made these for myself last night and I absolutely love them! Everything from Amy’s line is vegetarian so my husband and I are always stocking up on these dinners they are not as cheap as some frozen dinners but they are much better for you than a lot of them out on the market
Mayfield Hts, OH
I just love how quick and easy these are and also I feel like they’re not as unhealthy necessarily as some of the other brands that we might really indulge on. Definitely makes you feel like you’re eating pizza and is a nice quick easy meal with some salad!

Looking for your answer?