Amy's Kitchen Macaroni & Cheese, Light In Sodium uploaded by Anna M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #87 in Frozen Entrees

A Classic Kid And – Yes, We Admit It – Adult Favorite. Our House-made Organic Elbow Macaroni Is Smothered In A Smooth And Creamy Cheese Sauce. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Macaroni (Organic Whole Durum Flour, Water), Organic Lowfat Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Annatto. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I love popping this Amy's Macaroni & Cheese into the over for a quick lunch or dinner. It tastes delicious and has great ingredients. I love the Amy's brand and this is a go-to indulgent treat for a meal. It's perfect with a little side salad. I also recommend taking it for a quick meal at work if needed!
Anna M.
The picture doesn't do the mac and cheese justice, but it is so cheesy and amazing! I love Amy's frozen meals and the mac and cheese is one of my faves. Even though the mac and cheese is made with all organic ingredients, it tastes so good and super cheesy! 😍
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Much better than any boxed pasta, Amy's Organic Mac and Cheese is creamy and delicious. It's also not filled with preservatives and chemicals like some boxed pastas. I feel good feeding it to my family.
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
I was not expecting this to be as good as it is! It smells just like what mac n cheese should smell like. Nice cheese flavor. Creamy. It is fantastic! The only thing i don't like is the price 👎$4 dollars is too much. You don't get a lot in the pan. I will buy this every now and then.
Vanessa A.
I really appreciate the ingredients choices that Amy's uses - it makes the mac n cheese taste more real than others I've had. It's a really easy and comforting meal when you don't have time to cook something up! I always keep one or two of these in the freezer.
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
This is my go to lazy meal for my kiddos. They love it. It is a bit spendy but the wholesome ingredients are well worth it. It's cream and delicious. The noodles are cooked to perfection. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an easy way out of dinner.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
I adore this mac and cheese. It is really really delicious. I really love it it tastes super super good. I would eat it all the time if that wasn't bad more me honestly.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mac and cheese is the best. I can't eat any gluten free boxed Mac and cheese because they all contain MSG. These do not, and taste DELICIOUS. The only one I like more is the one with broccoli in it.
N T.
One of the best frozen meal. The cheese is creamy and the portion is perfect. It's a bit salty, so I won't eat too often, but it's one of my choice for lunch at work.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love, love, love Amy's frozen dinners. I love that they are organic, quick & easy, and super delicious. I try to always keep some in the freezer for an emergency, late night, or quick meal. The macaroni & cheese is one of my favorites because it is packed with cheese and very creamy. It is a bit high in the caloric intake for just one frozen meal but I really enjoy these. I would highly recommend!