Amy's Kitchen Low Sodium Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup uploaded by Mia H.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Soups.
50% less sodium.
Than our regular soup.
Light in sodium.
Lentil vegetable.
No GMOs.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Soup can be such a bust from the can but as always, Amy's provides a tasty, healthy option that is perfect for autumn and winter. The Low Sodium Organic Lentil Vegetable is my favourite of the lineup (with the standard Lentil coming in at second) and a staple in my pantry.

Super convenient and an instant bowl of warmth, you won't feel guilty from this little guy. Make sure you buy it from Costco because you get a huge pack of two different Lentil soups for a total steal. A lot will say this one hasn't got much flavor due to its low sodium but it's still great to me.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Foodie Expert
I tried this because it is healthier and less processed than other soups on the market. I found it to be very bland and had to add a lot of pepper or hot sauce to add a little flavor. Since I got an 8 pack with the regular lentil soup, I'll finish them up, but probably will not repurchase.
Olivia F.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this brand and love their ingredients. They're all organic. The taste of this particular soup is okay, so I add a little garlic salt or something. It's really healthy and tastes healthy too. The lentils have an odd texture after you bite them, but it's probably just lentils
Anita S.
This is my go-to easy packed lunch. I absolutely love the Amy's Kitchen Low Sodium Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup. It has a great flavor if you do not like a bunch of salty foods and it tastes fresh even though its from the can. I would definitely recommend you go out and try it!
Diana W.
Sherwood, AR
Foodie Expert
Honestly, my grandmother is obsessed with this soup. I have it every once and a while when I visit her and it isn't the worst thing that I have had. For being low-sodium it still maintained some flavor and did seem to be healthier than the average canned soup.
Sara M.
Foodie Expert
i just had a bowl of this! this soup really hits the spot. its comforting and healthy so i don't feel bad when im busy and just need to heat something from a can up real quick
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
Amy's Lentil soup is my go to for fall and colder weather. It's hearty and fills me up. My husband even eats it and that's saying a lot.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
I love lentils but I'm the only who eats them so this can of soup is delicious and low sodium. And perfect for one.
Jada H.
I love all of Amy's products, especially her soups! The products are totally organic and full of nutrients!
Mia H.
Foodie Expert
Looking for low-sodium soups that are delicious can be pretty difficult. At 340mg mg sodium, I was fairly surprised by how delicous this one was. The veggies all taste really fresh, the broth is savory, and it's organic! The only thing I would say is be sure to mix it up really well because I did get a couple of spoonfuls of nothing but onions, and it wasn't the best surprise (and trust me, I love onions). I would definitely recommend this to any soup-lover.