Amy's Kitchen Low Sodium Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup uploaded by Mia H.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Soups.
50% less sodium.
Than our regular soup.
Light in sodium.
Lentil vegetable.
No GMOs.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Soup can be such a bust from the can but as always, Amy's provides a tasty, healthy option that is perfect for autumn and winter. The Low Sodium Organic Lentil Vegetable is my favourite of the lineup (with the standard Lentil coming in at second) and a staple in my pantry.

Super convenient and an instant bowl of warmth, you won't feel guilty from this little guy. Make sure you buy it from Costco because you get a huge pack of two different Lentil soups for a total steal. A lot will say this one hasn't got much flavor due to its low sodium but it's still great to me.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great warm up meal for those cool winter or fall days that are just too busy to make a full meal. I love this vegan-friendly soup as it is very filling and keeps me satisfied for long periods of time. As a college student, this is nice to have on hand as it has a long shelf live and can be easily made when I don't have time to take away from studying
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Foodie Expert
I tried this because it is healthier and less processed than other soups on the market. I found it to be very bland and had to add a lot of pepper or hot sauce to add a little flavor. Since I got an 8 pack with the regular lentil soup, I'll finish them up, but probably will not repurchase.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this brand and love their ingredients. They're all organic. The taste of this particular soup is okay, so I add a little garlic salt or something. It's really healthy and tastes healthy too. The lentils have an odd texture after you bite them, but it's probably just lentils
Anita S.
Anita S.
This is my go-to easy packed lunch. I absolutely love the Amy's Kitchen Low Sodium Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup. It has a great flavor if you do not like a bunch of salty foods and it tastes fresh even though its from the can. I would definitely recommend you go out and try it!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Sherwood, AR
Foodie Expert
Honestly, my grandmother is obsessed with this soup. I have it every once and a while when I visit her and it isn't the worst thing that I have had. For being low-sodium it still maintained some flavor and did seem to be healthier than the average canned soup.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Allison Park, PA
This soup is amazing! So good for canned soup. I love the veggies packed in with the lentils in this soup. The organic and healthy ingredients in this product make all of the difference. I'm so glad it is vegan!! I would recommend this to others.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to meal when I don't feel like cooking or am sick. It is usually always on sale at my Kroger and I stock up on 3-4 at a time because I eat it at least once a week. Try it with crushed up crackers and Parmesan cheese!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Foodie Expert
i just had a bowl of this! this soup really hits the spot. its comforting and healthy so i don't feel bad when im busy and just need to heat something from a can up real quick
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
Amy's Lentil soup is my go to for fall and colder weather. It's hearty and fills me up. My husband even eats it and that's saying a lot.