BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Find donotusefrozen single serve meals at Target.com! Amy's kitchen light & lean spinach lasagna 8 oz

Amy's Kitchen Light & Lean Spinach Lasagna 8 oz
  • "I love homemade stuff better but this is pretty good if you are at work or school and you need to heat something up quickly. " in 1 review
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this lasagna. In the winter when I don't want to venture out of my work building I bring these as a warm lunch. They're the perfect size and fill you up without making you feel like you need a nap
Abby H.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a vegan but I do love a lot of vegan foods. Especially Amy's. This is actually my favorite, I love spinach it's just so good and of course good for you (:
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
All her products are just good for frozen dinners. I love homemade stuff better but this is pretty good if you are at work or school and you need to heat something up quickly.
Karah S.
Karah S.
Tampa, FL
Amy's always has the best flavors! This product was delicious, as expected, and cruelty-free. A great choice for new vegetarians or vegans.
Fallon G.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I love ALL of Amy's Kitchen's products. I've tried almost every frozen meal they make, from the veggie lasagna to the pizzas and, my favorite, the red Thai curry stir fry. They have natural, organic ingredients, no preservatives, and ingredients I can actually pronounce. While these are pricier than other frozen meals, these are so much tastier and healtheir. Target often has them on sale 2 for $6, which is still a better value than going to a fast food restaurant for lunch. I've yet to try any of their varieties that I did not love. I will absolutely recommend these to anyone.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
Expensive, but nice to have on hand if you have a busy schedule but like to eat something on the healtheir side.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Tastes so much like regular lasagna its surprising. The veggies are great in it, and the tofu gives you that riccotta feel vegan-ized. Great for busy people likeme.
Nia C.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
Foodie Expert
The flavor was out of this world! Amy's never fails me! This vegetarian alternative to regular lasagna is packed with yumminess and is also very healthy. You don't even miss the meat!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I really like this spinach lasagna. I'm not a fan of ricotta cheese but this is a much better alternative from regular lasagna. It's easy to prepare in the microwave. I recommend heating it more after you take it out of the package into a bowl or on a plate so it's cooked all the way through.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Amy's meals are my favorite frozen meals. They are made with orgnic ingredients and are always vegetarian or vegan. This lasagna is part of their light and lean collection. It is not my favorite out of their various choices. It does not have as much flavors as their other meals. It is low fat, organic, and vegetarian which you cannot beat. These are so quick and easy, but do not make you feel bad about yourself. These usually cost a little over $4.00, but are well worth it!