BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's Light & Lean Italian Vegetable Pizza
New!
With spinach, artichoke hearts & mushrooms.
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 280.
Fiber 4g.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.

Kate J.
Great easy lunch. I usually don't eat frozen meals because of the junk and preservatives layered in them, but I've found Amy's are a lot better. Fantastic flavor for how low calorie these are. I repurchase every time I go to the grocery store
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
Amazing taste! Amy's has yet to dissapoint me. Her light and lean category is one that I shop from the most often as I find it to be very healthy and perfectly proportioned. I have bought this several times at my local Giant and have recommended many people already to try it out!
Monika W.
Love Amys! Organic and delicious also not too bad for your waste line. I like it much better than other products for the taste and fresh ingredients. Super easy to prepare!
yucky l.
Cypress, TX
Really delicious and every timw i have the opportunity to buy some i buy like 5 boxes due to that they always sell out quick at my local walmart when they sell them . Really delicious
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
It is exactly as the name implies LIGHT and delicious. As I've gotten older, (i'm 43) I've found that I don't care for red meat quite as much and this is a delicious vegetable pizza. A bit pricey at my local small town grocery store but it is worth the splurge.
Shyla C.
Medford, OR
I Iove the taste of Amy's pizzas! I have been a vegetarian for years. When I don't want to cook, or know I won't have time (like lunch at work) I will grab something from Amy's line of foods because they are so good, and good for you too. The light and lean Italian Vegetable Pizza is ALWAYS in my freezer!!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Love Amy's products!!!!! I like this pizza because it's light, healthy and vegetables and made with fresh organic ingredients. It is a little pricey for frozen food but it's okay as long as it's healthier.
michiiguzman m.
What frozen pizza brands have you purchased in the last 12 months?
Ahold
Totino's
Other
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
This tastes really good & I know it's a bit healthier than regular pizza. The crust is thin but I think it tastes better that way. If you're trying to lose weight but want a treat, this is your best bet
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I am always trying to watch my weight and these little pizzas are the perfect thing to satisfy my pizza cravings. They fill me up and don't give me the lazy feeling I get after eating other pizzas.
JoAnna C.
How good is this 1-10? 😄
Alexis H.
How well does the crust crisp up?