BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.

Jenna H.
Amy is a genius. These organic products are some of my favorites! I love this pizza because the crust is delicious, and tastes like something I would get at a high end restaurant. It has healthy ingredients, and is vegetarian which is so great.
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
really good tasting and has really nice crust too. the whole experience was great especially when you factor in that it has better ingredients then some of the other brands. i would not only recommend it for a friend, but i would prob make some when they stop by
Ria R.
Boston, MA
I've had this pizza for lunch several times and it heats up really well in a simple toaster oven and tasted pretty good! I definitely recommend as a lunch alternative
Kirsty H.
I bought this as a lunch for work, it was okay, nothing great about it yet nothing I could really complain about it, I may buy it again but it's not one of my top choices to be honest, after you look at the lower calories/ sugar you really may just buy a normal small pizza.
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA
I am an Amy's lover, and have been for about 3-5 years now. This particular item (the light version) is actually quite delicious. The cooking time (for me) is a bit off. I burned the first one by following the instructions explicitly, so I would recommend taking off about 30-45 seconds if you have a higher wattage microwave. Nevertheless, the pizza itself is very tasty. :)
Hillary S.
Whenever I'm trying to eat better, I always stock up on Amy's microwaveable meals in case I have a long day in the office and don't want to cook as soon as I get home. This is no exception. If you're looking for something with ingredients you can pronounce, give this a try.
Hayli Z.
I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
For the price of this I really expected a lot more. I have had success from this brand but this meal/entree tastes like a regular generic microwave meal. I wouldn't buy this again. I would opt for something else.
Melissa R.
I love you, Amy's. This is really pretty yummy for a "Light and Lean" meal. I was surprised to see it in the freezer and couldn't wait to try it. I've had several different types of Amy's pizzas in the past and this one didn't disappoint. A decent portion and one that keeps me from eating a giant one all by myself. No shame 😏
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
Omg so damn delicious. Im not too picky with pizza related items buy man this one is delicious. Super easy to make and its pretty quick too. It was my first time purchasing and I'll continue to buy it.