BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's kitchen light & lean black bean and cheese enchilada 8 oz see more...

Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
Love this meal! Especially the enchilada, the sauce on top has a slight lime kick to it which is good (even coming from someone not usually that into citrus) and the texture of the corn tortilla holds up really well. The rice is kind of bland in my opinion but I tend to like saltier things. Overall, definitely recommend this one.
Michele G.
Foodie Expert
Amy's enchilada frozen meal tastes great! I also love that it's organic and low in sodium!
Maria X.
Nashua, NH
I love everything that Amy's makes. I mean everything. The food is great and wholesome and if I don't have time to cook I feel good about putting this in my body. I especially love how filling the Light and Lean Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada is- Worst thing is to be starving at work. I you haven't tried it, please do. You will love it. If you don't...send it my way.
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
Amy's kitchen light and lean entrée is actually very good and I did have my doubts about it but I did try it for lunch one day and it was really good I recommend it!!
Megan F.
Highest quality frozen food I've had to date! The meal was surprisingly filling and healthy (given that it was frozen, keep in mind frozen food is higher in sodium). My sister recently became a vegetarian, I originally bought them for her when she visits but after trying one have eaten them all for myself!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Eating healthy is always a challenge, but I hate the hassle of always cooking fresh food especially when I am at work. These meals are great and easy to prepare, meatless and most are gluten free
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Foodie Expert
These are amazing amis organic has the best tasting food. You would thing something vegitarian, and organic would taste blah but it's reallllly good!
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Amy's is my favorite brand to buy for quick work lunches. I love their enchiladas, but the green sauce is too sweet for me. I prefer their red sauce.
Ashley S.
ormond beach , fl
I absolutely adore amys! i became veg about six months ago and finding things has been a challenge. these meals have became my life saver! i always have one to go to and i haven't tried one i didn't like.
Sandra H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Amys is by far my favorite frozen food selection. it was great taste and it smells amazing. as if they were freshly made. i popped one in the microwave and my boyfriend would not believe how amazing they smelled and tasted. they are very flavorful!