BY AMY'S KITCHEN

With origins claimed by India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Scotland and Britain, this might just be the most beloved sauce in all of Indian food. Hand-roasted spices, organic tomatoes and coconut milk are served over creamy cubes of paneer. Alongside is aloo palak, made from organic spinach and tender potatoes, and organic basmati rice with cumin and carrots. Gluten free/soy free/tree nut free/kosher
ORGANIC BASMATI RICE, ORGANIC SPINACH, ORGANIC ONIONS, PANEER CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, DISTILLED VINEGAR AND/OR LACTIC ACID), ORGANIC POTATOES, FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC TOMATO PURÉE, ORGANIC COCONUT MILK (ORGANIC COCONUT, WATER), EXPELLER PRESSED HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC GARLIC, ORGANIC GINGER PURÉE (WATER, ORGANIC GINGER), ORGANIC CARROTS, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SPICES, SEA SALT, ORGANIC CILANTRO, PAPRIKA, TURMERIC, MANGO POWDER, ORGANIC JALAPEÑO PEPPERS, ORGANIC BLACK PEPPER. CONTAINS MILK AND TREE NUTS (COCONUT).

Nava S.
Granger, IN
I’m Pakistani so I was nervous trying this as I didn’t want the flavor to seem “unauthentic”. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised! The flavors were quite similar to Indian/Pakistani food. Makes me happy to see people enjoy foods from my culture ❤️
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
This is my go to microwave food! I bring these for lunch at work or just stock them in my freezer for when I don't want to cook. Not only are they a great price but they also fill you up without the yucky feeling of eating something unhealthy and equally quick. Amy's is always great quality and these are no different, everything is always cooked to perfection and I'm picky about my Indian food!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Amy's frozen meals are always great but their Indian meals are my favorite! I absolutely love the variety they offer and the fresh spices and flavors in these meals. Meats are tender, rice is moist and the good tastes like restaurant quality food. Great products and typically made healthy!
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is another great frozen meal from amy's. It is not very spicy at all (I'd actually prefer more spice) but the spinach is creamy, the rice is lightly flavored and the paneer and it's sauce is fantastic!
Kendra M.
I bought this because I thought it was chicken...I'm not a huge fan of Paneer, but the Indian flavors were very good! I'll definitely try this brand again with a dish I like.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is a decent substitute for tikka masala at home when you don't want to order out or want to enjoy Indian on a budget.
Nishtha G.
Great frozen food for me, I can have this anytime. Just microwave and have it whenever feel hungry.. it's so delicious.. I am a regular customer of this product. Easily available at any Indian store like Patel brothers, Bombay grocers etc.