Amy's Kitchen Indian Palak Paneer uploaded by Sierra B.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #33 in Frozen Vegetables

Smooth, Creamy And Perfectly Spiced, Tossed With Cubes Of Soft Indian Cheese, You’ll Never Think Of Spinach The Same Way Again. Rajmah Dal, Made From Organic Red Kidney Beans In A Ginger-garlic Sauce, And Organic Basmati Rice Complete The Meal. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Basmati Rice, Organic Spinach, Organic Onions, Filtered Water, Organic Kidney Beans, Paneer Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Distilled Vinegar And/Or Lactic Acid), Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Sea Salt, Spices, Turmeric, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Olivia F.
Love this stuff! Satisfying and an easy, pretty healthy, quick option for dinner. Can also get some naan and dip it into the palak for that little something extra!
Libby M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Amy's Indian Palak Paneer. It's an easy way to eat healthy when I'm too busy from work/school to make a meal. I always feel good after eating it because of the quality and taste and the healthy ingredients. Amy's is so much better than any other brand, you just can't beat the flavor and health of their products. Love them!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Great vegetarian, gluten-free option. I love Indian food and I actually found this too mild and not spicy enough. But the flavor was still great and exotic. It's nice to still have options for when I'm too busy to cook my own meals. Note that this is a small dish and will probably need (healthy) sides to fill you up.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely delishious. I love that the flavors are authentic and true to India even thought... bad part is the rice taste like nothing and it has the same "effect" as real Indian foods...
Maria R.
I thought this was absolutely disgusting. I only bought it because it is gluten free otherwise I would have not. Amy's products are a little hit or miss in my opinion.
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
This is another great little meal from Amy's. If you have never had this dish at an Indian restaurant, this is a safe way to test it out in the privacy of your home. Curried spinach over cheese curds with rice- good stuff!!
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
The gold standard by which I judge frozen dinners. It's my favorite Amy's meal, tied with the enchiladas. It's so easy to prepare, delicious, and cheaper and healthier than takeout. Please give it a try!
Priyanka B.
It's nasty. So nasty. Don't buy it. My brother and i ate it and it messed up our stomachs so bad. It wasn't that expensive. I would never buy it again.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
This meal is delicious! I love that it is gluten free and is filling. I love eating Indian food and Amy's is restaurant quality and flavor.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
These taste really good! I used to bring these to work for my lunch. However I feel like they are a tad expensive for what you get. I wish they either were less expensive or you got more food in them. If you want a good value I recommend only purchasing them if there is a really good sale.