BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Our Traditional Mattar Paneer Goes Dairy-free, With Tofu And Peas In A Delicately Spiced, Authentic Sauce. On The Side Is Organic Basmati Rice And Golden Lentil Dal Simmered With Organic Tomatoes, Onions And Indian Spices. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Basmati Rice, Filtered Water, Organic Peas, Organic Onions, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Mung Dal*, Organic Zucchini, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Carrots, Organic Garlic, Organic Cilantro, Organic Tomato Purée, Sea Salt, Organic Ginger Purée (Water, Organic Ginger), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Turmeric, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Mustard Seeds, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Angela W.
State college, PA
As a vegetarian on a budget and time crunch (literally always busy!), Amy's makes this lifestyle choice easy and yummy! I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal from Amy's, and this Indian Mattar Tofu is INCREDIBLE! The spice combination, the amount of food and the cost are a triple threat. I will recommend a slightly longer cooking time depending on how you choose to cook it, as mine is usually still frozen in the center at first, also a side of naan bread is to die for. Highly recommend this product!
marisa s.
Buford, GA
I really do enjoy enjoy this wonderful frozen meal. I usually buy them when they are on sale because they are pricey but are very filling. Sometimes I eat them for a quick lunch or a late night dinner when im in such a rush or a hurry.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
This is such a fabulous product. The flavor and spices are incredible and you can add this to anything to kick up your dinners. The price is great for the product and I love the packaging. Amy’s kitchen is an amazing brand for us vegetarians.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really like Amy's meals. I've always loved frozen dinners, but when I changed to a vegetarian lifestyle, I had to say goodbye to most of those. Amy's has a lot of varieties and they're very tasty. Downfall: they're pricey and small. I don't like to pay almost $5 for one small microwave meal.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
For a frozen entree, this is pretty great quality. It has flavor, it’s not too salty and there’s a homemade quality in the packaging. As far as their Indian line goes, this would not be the one i reach for, which tells you a lot about the quality and flavor of Amy’s Indian food entrees.
Alexa B.
Lodi
Okay I’m obsessed with Amy’s frozen foods. They’re the perfect meals and they’re real, healthy ingredients for people with specific dietary needs. I think the price can be a little expensive for what you get. This particular tofu was tasty but not my favorite meal they have.
naf C.
I bought this product from Harris Teeter. I guess it's alright but then I still prefer the ones that are home made. This one was quick and easy to make and required little work as well. It's good for one person or for two people as a side dish. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
I really love too faced products. Every too faced products last longer than other brands. This color is perfect for a day event and will look good on you. I recommend it for you to try it and see it for yourself.
Meghan G.
I love and hate this food at the same time. I love it because it is so delicious and tastes nearly authentic, and I hate it because I eat it at least 4 times a week! Haha. My fiance is tired of the kitchen and microwave smelling like Indian food! Out of all of her Indian meals, this one has to be my favorite. I prefer to mix everything up rather than eating it separately. The flavors mix so well together and it isn't spicy. This would be a great meal for someone who has never tried Indian food.
Brittany E.
I don't eat a strict diet, but I have been seriously contemplating going vegetarian. I've tried other vegan/vegetarian options and none of them taste how they look. This is DEFINITELY taste amazing! They are a little pricey compared to other frozen meals, but they actually fill you up and the ingredients are healthy.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Amy's is an all vegan product right?
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Does this meal taste good?
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
How does this compare to other meals by Amy's?
Lauren Y.
Anyone know where you can buy this in Canada?