Amy's Kitchen Indian Mattar Tofu

Our Traditional Mattar Paneer Goes Dairy-free, With Tofu And Peas In A Delicately Spiced, Authentic Sauce. On The Side Is Organic Basmati Rice And Golden Lentil Dal Simmered With Organic Tomatoes, Onions And Indian Spices. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Basmati Rice, Filtered Water, Organic Peas, Organic Onions, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Mung Dal*, Organic Zucchini, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Carrots, Organic Garlic, Organic Cilantro, Organic Tomato Purée, Sea Salt, Organic Ginger Purée (Water, Organic Ginger), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Turmeric, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Mustard Seeds, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Does this meal taste good?
How does this compare to other meals by Amy's?
Anyone know where you can buy this in Canada?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Indian Mattar Tofu!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,014 reviews
Amy's Kitchen Indian Mattar Tofu uploaded by Letty S.
I love Amy's frozen meals. They are healthy and delicious. This one is no exception. Tofu is full of rich curry flavor. If you want a tasty vegan treat, this is it. I'm watching my carbs so I just switch the basmati rice with riced cauliflower and it's still yum.
Alexis S.
Columbus, IN
I love Amy’s kitchen because everything is super tasteful and is very healthy for you at an affordable price!
Haley P.
LOVE this frozen dinner. I currently live in a small college town and we are very limited on our Indian food options. I’m so thankful that this is an option and that I don’t have to compromise on food quality or flavor. Honestly one of the best frozen food dinners I’ve ever had, maybe the best.
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
This is delicious. Expensive but delicious. It’s savory without there being meat in it. It’s a pea and chickpea dish with rice. It’s creamy and works well with the rice.
Sylvia T.
Charleston, WV
Easy meal that you do not have to really think about, I usually have these frozen meals either when I am in rush or just need something quick and delicious
Elizabeth B.
Tacoma, WA
I love and trust Amy’s especially when I need food that meets a certain dietary restriction. They are easy to prepare and full of flavor. This tastes so good and makes it feel like you’re at your favorite Indian restaurant for half the price.
Robin B.
birmingham
All of Amy’s products are honestly bomb. I’m so glad Amy's Kitchen exists to help those with food allergies and special diets. I’m a big fan of Indian dishes, frequenting my local Indian restaurants when I can and this frozen dinner is pretty good for what’s it’s worth! Somehow the rice always turns out perfect and the spices are on point. My favorite is any dish with saag paneer. If you haven’t tried Amy’s Indian dishes and want to get a little adventurous, just do it!
Mayuri P.
I like this tofu but am still figuring out have to prepare it so it tastes good. I love how this one gave me an idea on how to serve.
Crystal M.
Rochester, MN
Yummy! For a frozen dinner this one is full of flavor. It’s around $5 and you couldn’t eat at an Indian restaurant for that price. Quick and easy.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Amy's is simply a great brand that has never failed nor disappointed me in quality and flavor. You should try this.