Amy's Kitchen Indian Aloo Mattar Wrap, Gluten Free uploaded by Ella P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Delicately Spiced Organic Potatoes, Tofu And Chickpeas Are Mixed Together Then Hand-wrapped In Our Tasty, Totally Gluten Free Tortilla. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Peas, Organic Garbanzo Beans, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Sea Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Cornstarch, Turmeric, Paprika. Contains Soy.

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These wraps are amazing!!! They are so good, it's flavorful and the perfect texture just full of potatoes and just the right amount of heat not to much curry and I actually felt satisfied which is rare from frozen food. Whenever I see these I buy at least a dozen of them! You can't even tell it's a gluten free wrap!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
SO GOOD! Tasty as heck, I usually heat it them out it in a bowl and smash it up but that’s just me. I get this at my local grocer, and will continue to buy.
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
This wrap is to die for. I feel like I could eat it every day. Great flavors and texture. All of Amy's stuff is a little pricey, but this is worth it.
Bethany M.
San Diego, CA
This wrap is the perfect convenient meal when I'm craving something a little starchy, and the potatoes and peas make the perfect combo.
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
This was incredibly tasty!!! I wish it was bigger because it was so good! It’s an amazing on the go meal and totally vegan! The gluten free wrap is quite nice and didn’t get soggy when heated. I loved everything about this wrap!