BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Packed With Organic Ceci Beans (That’s Italian For Chickpeas), Vegetables, Brown Rice, Mushrooms And Traditional Herbs, This Recipe Comes To Us From Our Chef’s Brother, Who Runs A Cooking School In France. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Reduced Sodium Also Available.)
Filtered Water, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Zucchini, Organic Garbanzo Beans, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Kale, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper.

• Do these soups have a lot of sodium in them?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rae B.
I always love ay's products, and this is no exception. Especially in the winter, Amy's is a go-to, time saving option for my meals and snacks. This sou in particular is delicious. A bit on the thick end for a soup, but adding a little water as you heat it up solves that right quick!
Rae B.
Kind of on the salty end for me, but beyond that awesome! Amy's soups are always delicious, filling, nutritious. I love this particular one for a colder day, and often I eat these soups as an evening meal/snack, depending on how hungry I am. Will keep buying these!
Autumn B.
Amy's is one of my favorite brands. If you're on a budget though they aren't the most cost effective. Taste wise there is no comparison for canned soup or prepared freezer meals.
Brandi H.
Mesa, AZ
I love Amy's soups! /they taste great and its so easy to add some chicken, noodles,rice ect. and make a casserole or other dish to feed the whole family.The only recommendation I have to wait until they go on sale (because they are a little pricey) and then stock up.
Hannah L.
Littleton, NH
I give Amy's Soups brand an A+. Some organic products can taste bland and look unappealing to the eye, but this is not the case with Amy's Soups. I've tried a few of this brand's flavors and am in love with them. I try to buy them whenever they're on sale.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
I LOVE Amy's! They are organic and tasty, they also offer many vegan options. Most soups contain a lot of sodium, unnatural products, and are not vegan. Amy's is my go to soup!
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
Very rustic tasting with lots of flavor. It's a great vegetarian option. I love trying out new vegetarian ready to eat food options and this has been a newer discovery that I am really glad I found.
Karah S.
Tampa, FL
Amy's soups are always delicious and this one is no exception! As with most canned items, the sodium is a factor, but it beats a can of disgusting Campbell's.
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
All of Amy's soups are delicious and hearty while still being healthy. I really love the company's dedication to providing easy and yet nutritious foods.
Andra J.
Westminster, CO
I am always a fan Amy's products. The canned soups are yummy and can be easily upgraded by adding additional spices or veggies.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Do these soups have a lot of sodium in them?