BY AMY'S KITCHEN #44 in Frozen Entrees

For All You Dairy Free, Gluten Free Folks, This No-compromise Lasagna With Mozzarella-style Cheeze And Our Rich, Hearty, Tomato Sauce Is Just For You. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Water, Organic Rice Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Zucchini, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Spinach, Organic Vegan Mozzarella-style Cheeze (Filtered Water, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Ground Sunflower Kernels, Vegan Flavoring, Organic Fruit And Vegetable Concentrate [Organic Carrot, Organic Pumpkin, And Organic Apple]), Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper, Spices. Contains Soy.
Includes Sunflower Seeds.

Sammy G.
United States
Anything from Amys kitchen is absolutely delicious. I love all their products and although it is a processed frozen food, I never feel super guilty after eating it. They seem to do their best with making unhealthy foods just a tad bit healthier which I appreciate. Perfect for on the go and a quick fix meal for those short on time! Amy's Tamale Verde Cheese
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I’m a big fan of most of Amy’s Kitchen frozen meals and the vegetarian lasagna is one of my top choices. It tastes like homemade lasagna and nothing a frozen dinner, and it doesn’t taste like fake dairy nor do you miss the gluten! I’m not gluten free or dairy free but I still eat this all the time because it’s that good.
Danielle L.
I love Amy's dairy free lasagna! It is so tasty. I like to bake mine in the oven versus putting it in the microwave and it comes out fantastic! Really enjoy the taste and flavor! Stop n Shop carries a lot of the Amy's products. This specific one is hard to find! So worth the search though and I will continue to buy it!
Janneth E.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
this looks very good i am going to try it some day i think my sister had tried it before but looks easy to prepare i hope it taste good as it look in the picture what ingredients are in it?
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an Ok frozen meal. I think there are much better frozen vegan options on the market. I find it is just better to make my own lasagna on special occasions.
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Amy's is the best of the best when it comes to healthy pre-packaged food, and this lasagna is no exception. The cheese melts similarly to dairy cheese and the sauce is very flavorful. The salt content was a little high for my liking, but this is a solid meal for when you need food very fast.
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Perfect dinner for a night when you don't feel like cooking! The noodles and sauce are a wonderful combination together! I prefer to make it in the oven rather than the microwave, gives it the homemade taste! Definitely buying again and recommend to anyone who is gluten free!!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Amy's frozen meals are the best! Incredible price for a good healthy meal that has less chemicals and harsh additives. This vegetable lasagna is GREAT! Easy to prepare. I always have a few in my freezer to be safe. Amy's Kitchen Gluten Free, Dairy Free Vegetable Lasagna
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I still can't figure out how this is gluten free and dairy free because it tastes the the stuff my mom made with regular noodles and real dairy cheese! It's so good and it's easy to heat up and have a hot meal! It's affordable and made of real ingredients! So thankful for Amy's!
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Such a great veggie lasagna! I wish it had more chopped veggies and sauce, but I'm a sauce fiend! This is one of my favorite gluten free vegan entrees on the market. I tend to pair it with a nice chopped salad and I'm super satisfied! Definitely buying again!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you tell it is gluten free by the taste?
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Are these expensive?
Alexxandria H.
Where can i buy these
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
This looks amazing! Is it any good? Where do you buy these & how much?