BY AMY'S KITCHEN #18 in Frozen Entrees

For All You Dairy Free, Gluten Free Folks, This No-compromise Lasagna With Mozzarella-style Cheeze And Our Rich, Hearty, Tomato Sauce Is Just For You. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Water, Organic Rice Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Zucchini, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Spinach, Organic Vegan Mozzarella-style Cheeze (Filtered Water, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Ground Sunflower Kernels, Vegan Flavoring, Organic Fruit And Vegetable Concentrate [Organic Carrot, Organic Pumpkin, And Organic Apple]), Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper, Spices. Contains Soy.
Includes Sunflower Seeds.

Danielle L.
I love Amy's dairy free lasagna! It is so tasty. I like to bake mine in the oven versus putting it in the microwave and it comes out fantastic! Really enjoy the taste and flavor! Stop n Shop carries a lot of the Amy's products. This specific one is hard to find! So worth the search though and I will continue to buy it!
Mimi V.
Charlotte
Im a huge fan of Amy’s products, just not this particular one. It’s a really small portion and is constantly overloaded with red sauce. It comes off bland and tasteless. There are definitely better ‘Amy’s’ products out there!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an Ok frozen meal. I think there are much better frozen vegan options on the market. I find it is just better to make my own lasagna on special occasions.
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Amy's is the best of the best when it comes to healthy pre-packaged food, and this lasagna is no exception. The cheese melts similarly to dairy cheese and the sauce is very flavorful. The salt content was a little high for my liking, but this is a solid meal for when you need food very fast.
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Perfect dinner for a night when you don't feel like cooking! The noodles and sauce are a wonderful combination together! I prefer to make it in the oven rather than the microwave, gives it the homemade taste! Definitely buying again and recommend to anyone who is gluten free!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I still can't figure out how this is gluten free and dairy free because it tastes the the stuff my mom made with regular noodles and real dairy cheese! It's so good and it's easy to heat up and have a hot meal! It's affordable and made of real ingredients! So thankful for Amy's!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Amy's frozen meals are the best! Incredible price for a good healthy meal that has less chemicals and harsh additives. This vegetable lasagna is GREAT! Easy to prepare. I always have a few in my freezer to be safe. Amy's Kitchen Gluten Free, Dairy Free Vegetable Lasagna
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Such a great veggie lasagna! I wish it had more chopped veggies and sauce, but I'm a sauce fiend! This is one of my favorite gluten free vegan entrees on the market. I tend to pair it with a nice chopped salad and I'm super satisfied! Definitely buying again!
Adrianna H.
Williamsburg, VA
This is great if you just want an easy friezes meal! I love the flavors in it, and just the right amount of comfort food. Being vegan and healthy has never been so easy with these already made dishes! That's why I love these!
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
I have NEVER had a BETTER gluten free & dairy free Lasagna in me LIFE until I met "Amy's" !! Amy's products are incredible!! They have gluten free selections, gluten& dairy free selections, light& lean selections, & last but not least "regular" vegetarian selections.. I don't THINK Amy's makes anything with actual meat in or on it.. But they make one helluva pizza :) !! Amy's is Great Food at reasonable prices, made with love & great intentions. If you HAVEN'T tried Amy's, you're missing out!
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Are these expensive?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you tell it is gluten free by the taste?