Amy's Kitchen Gluten Free, Dairy Free Vegetable Lasagna

by Amy's Kitchen

For All You Dairy Free, Gluten Free Folks, This No-compromise Lasagna With Mozzarella-style Cheeze And Our Rich, Hearty, Tomato Sauce Is Just For You. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Water, Organic Rice Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Zucchini, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Spinach, Organic Vegan Mozzarella-style Cheeze (Filtered Water, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Ground Sunflower Kernels, Vegan Flavoring, Organic Fruit And Vegetable Concentrate [Organic Carrot, Organic Pumpkin, And Organic Apple]), Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper, Spices. Contains Soy.
Includes Sunflower Seeds.

Better then a non Gluten free Lasagna?
I love Amy's vegan products! Why can't Publix carry more of them?
Does this contain soy?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Gluten Free, Dairy Free Vegetable Lasagna!
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I have NEVER had a BETTER gluten free & dairy free Lasagna in me LIFE until I met "Amy's" !! Amy's products are incredible!! They have gluten free selections, gluten& dairy free selections, light& lean selections, & last but not least "regular" vegetarian selections.. I don't THINK Amy's makes anything with actual meat in or on it.. But they make one helluva pizza :) !! Amy's is Great Food at reasonable prices, made with love & great intentions. If you HAVEN'T tried Amy's, you're missing out!
cristina R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Target
One of the most delicious vegan and grain free lasagnas out there!! It’s not always easy to find but if you do grab it while you can! The middles are nice and not gummy and the flavor is excellent
Michaela M.
Rosenberg, TX
Super yummy and super healthy. I love that you still can get great flavour even with a frozen meal like this. Makes my tummy happy every time [:
Meagan B.
The pasta didn't taste "healthy" or whole grain to me. Just simply pasta. The sauce and cheese as well didn't taste like sugar or salt was cut out leaving it bland. Taste good. I wish the portions were bigger. I guess what ever they add for taste has to be controlled by how much they give you.
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Absolutely delicious! The Daiya cheese melts perfectly, and the lasagna is moist and cooked perfectly! You'd never realize it was gluten-free and dairy-free! Also, at less than 250 calories, you still get to have a snack with it! Perfect for a light dinner or lunch on-the-go!
Sarah S.
This is really surprisingly delicious. I don't usually get gluten-free but you couldn't even tell the noodles were gluten free. The cheeze was delicious as well. It didn't have that funny taste some imitation cheezes have.
dianna B.
Charlotte, NC
A STAPLE if you are gf/v. The noodles are perfection. Not too chewy, not too dry. I have to double check the box almost everytime I eat this to make sure I'm not eating regular noodles by mistake. The portion size is perfect for one hungry person. And just like any other Amy's product, the flavor is not lacking. You could put this on a plate and tell me your mom made it and I wouldn't know the difference. 11/10
Melissa S.
Upland, CA
Purchased at: Target
I am mewt free for 14 years now and this amys lasagna is one of the best meat free ones I have tried if your looking for something quick and delicious that also can be good for you this is it, I love Amy's products for a fast and great tasting meal it's one of my favorite go to brands.
Alex N.
Bellevue
Purchased at: Kroger
This lasagna is my go to! Being a vegetarian it’s hard to find meatless lasagna but this product tastes so good is very easy to make!
Martha R.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite frozen lasagna ! It taste really good even if it’s just heated in the microwave and everything still tastes almost as if it was made from scratch! I definitely recommend