Amy's Kitchen Garden Vegetable Lasagna, Gluten Free

by Amy's Kitchen

Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Gluten Free Covered. Tender Rice Noodles With Creamy Ricotta Are Layered With Delicious Organic Vegetables, Like Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Carrots And Peas. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Rice Lasagna Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whey, Vinegar, Salt), Filtered Water, Organic Broccoli, Organic Onions, Organic Zucchini, Organic Spinach, Organic Peas, Organic Carrots, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Spices, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Basil, Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Is this good?? I can never find any good gluten free foods.
Amy's is a great company and I like that they sell organic meals. How tasty is this product?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Garden Vegetable Lasagna, Gluten Free!
North Oaks, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love Amy’s everything. If you are looking for a fantastic lasagna that is flavorful, gluten-free, and with veggies, then look no further because this lasagna is it. I never feel guilty about indulging in Amy’s and the food taste like it was cooked from the heart.
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my all time favorite frozen dinners ever.  I love vegetable lasagna and this one is very tasty.  It is also a plus that it is gluten free.  It is quick and easy to make.  I have these on hand and are great when you do not have a lot of time to cook a big meal.  They are very filling.
Canton, OH
Amy’s Kitchen is a lifesaver for celiacs, especially if you also have dairy issues. I love the taste, how easy they cook in the microwave, and how small the packages are (no extra packaging).
Hazlet , NJ
Amy's is my go to brand for gluten free dinners! Delicious taste, very flavorful!! The portion is a little smaller than I wanted but totally worth it to enjoy a meal that is hard to find gluten free!
Drexel Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I could not believe how tasty this was. And it's gluten free! The noodles taste just like regular noodles! Lots of veggies and protein too. Will definitely be getting this for lunch again
Palm city, Fl
I eat a lot of lean cuisine frozen dinners, but I must say this frozen lasagna in the back on the market. It does not feel processed and it feels fresh and homemade
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,426 reviews
Wow! This taste amazing! It's hard to find food in the frozen selection that one taste really good. For the price, I would pay for it. I didn't think I was going to like it. But I will be buying more from Amy's this I know. Amy's food has become the best-frozen food in my freezer. I would recommend this product!
P C Beach, FL
It's hard to find frozen dinners that taste good. It's even harder to find frozen dinners that are gluten free and vegetarian that taste decent. This is both and tastes like Mama made it. You know, if Mama made homemade gluten free lasagna that also happens to be suitable for vegetarians. Whenever I'm too lazy to prepare anything, but I want something besides cereal, this is one of the things I reach for. It never disappoints.
Surprisingly good for a frozen gluten free lasagna. I appreciate the texture as it holds up well when making. And I like having things like this on hand for mornings when I just don't have any leftovers or lunch making time. Both convenient and tasty, if a bit expensive. They're a rare occasion, on hand item, not an everyday.
Pretty good stuff! It takes a little longer to heat up then it says on the box, the middle stays frozen. But good for a frozen meal, healthy, and gluten free. Wish Amy's offered more coupons because their stuff is expensive