Amy's Kitchen Garden Vegetable Lasagna, Gluten Free

by Amy's Kitchen

Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Gluten Free Covered. Tender Rice Noodles With Creamy Ricotta Are Layered With Delicious Organic Vegetables, Like Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Carrots And Peas. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Rice Lasagna Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whey, Vinegar, Salt), Filtered Water, Organic Broccoli, Organic Onions, Organic Zucchini, Organic Spinach, Organic Peas, Organic Carrots, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Spices, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Basil, Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Is this good?? I can never find any good gluten free foods.
Amy's is a great company and I like that they sell organic meals. How tasty is this product?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Garden Vegetable Lasagna, Gluten Free!
Concord
I love these frozen items to have on hand when I am in a rush to make a lunch. Although packed with veggies, still tastes like any other authentic homemade lasagna. The portion is quite small for the price, so buying at a cheaper store/on sale is a better way to try it out.
Los Angeles, CA
I eat this lasagna when I am craving pasta that I can't have. It is really easy to make and delicious. You don't even notice it is made mostly of vegetables. Just be careful on the fat and calorie count. it is a bit high.
Round Rock, Tx
For being gluten free the Amy's Garden Veg Lasagna is amazing! If you aren't vegetarian its pairs really nice with chicken or beef if you're looking for a little added protein!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not too shabby. I'm not a huge fan of veggie lasagna but sometimes you need something you can just throw in the oven. The sauce isn't bad and the noodles are fine. I'd love to find a gluten free meat lasagna.
Anza, CA
These GF lasagna is pretty good. Obviously is going to taste way different then regular, but it does do a good job of making it taste good compared to other GF cooked meals!
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I thought this was pretty good and is carried at a lot of stores near me. The flavors are great, but my lasagna noodles were pretty mushy, even after following the directions.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty tasty as far as vegan gluten free goes. The ricotta cheese goes a long way towards making this taste good. The only issue is that it’s not stable structurally. If you try to cut it the pasta on top slips off. But overall it’s tasty and delicious!!
I LOVE THIS LASGNA ITS AMAZING !!! Couldn't ask for more. I don't like meat with cheese so this was an amazing alternative to the dish that Everyone makes. It's the only lasagna I will eat. Perfect for vegetarians❤️
Needham, MA
Amy's has a great reputation for good, quality foods and this garden vegetable lasagna is no exception. Gluten free and delicious. Great for a quick lunch or for dinner. Just add a side salad and dinner's done.
Stoneham, MA
Although pretty much all the GF products from Amy's are very tasty, they sodium is extremely WAY too high and so is their sodium. My reasoning for not buying Amy's. Gluten free does not mean unhealthy!