Amy's Kitchen Enchilada With Spanish Rice & Beans Meal uploaded by Wilhelmina🌹 M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Our Organic Corn Tortilla Is Hand-rolled With Plenty Of Organic Black Beans And Vegetables, Then Covered With Our Traditional Mexican Enchilada Sauce. Spanish Rice And Pinto Beans Make It A Meal. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Rice, Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Corn Tortillas (Organic White Corn Cooked In Water With A Trace Of Lime), Organic Corn, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Zucchini, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Black Beans, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Olives, Organic Garlic, Organic Green Chiles, Chives. Contains Soy.

Buy on Walmart
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
This is terrible. Got it because I needed a quick lunch. I microwaved it according to the instructions. It's so overly salty, obviously sodium levels through the roof, and that terrible taste takes over the whole thing. That is the only thing you're going to taste. Stay away!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
My favorite frozen meal! You could serve this to me and I would never know it was a frozen meal. Microwave for 3 minutes, stir the beans & rice, then cook for 1-2 more minutes and you're done! Tastes so much healthier than other frozen food brands and this specific meal is the best one! Will continue to buy to eat on my lunch breaks at work!
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I'll begin by saying I do not usually like frozen food. I try and eat a clean diet as much as possible. However, when I do need something convenient, Amy's is always a great option. Her meals feel authentic and have a ton of flavor. I am a fan of the Mexican and Indian food ranges. They are very yummy and you need to pick one of these bad boys up the next time you are at the store. I've even seen them sold at Grocery Outlet!
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
This is sooooo good. My only issue with it is that there is VERY little food in the package for the price. It's healthier and the ingredients are a little more expensive, but it doesn't feel like a whole meal to me. Even just adding another enchilada would be great! There is also a bit TOO much on the spice in the sauce. The flavors could be more balanced.
OneDay C.
This is a tasty and healthier frozen meal that keeps me going at work. It smells amazing, so stand by the microwave as it cooks so your coworkers don't think about snagging it from you!
Meghan W.
Park Ridge, IL
I love Amy's products! This dinner is my favorite! Yes, it is a little pricey, but they are worth it and it's always cheaper than ordering for carryout. I always eat these with some tortilla chips. Yum!
Stacey g.
I am in love with this product! I'm a busy mom so I have been searching for dairy free yummy quick meals. Well, I just found this product two weeks ago and I've already had it 3 times! So yummy!
CHELSEA S.
Wheelersburg, OH
Amy's frozen entrees are delicious! I used to live on these in college and they don't taste like food that has been frozen at all.
Summer A.
So so so yummy! And flavorful! Makes you full with out that frozen meal guilt. Most of Amy's Mexican style dishes are a plus.