Amy's Kitchen Country Cheddar Bowl uploaded by Sierra B.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Organic Rotini Pasta In Our Delectable Cheese Sauce Made With Real Cheddar From Southwest England, Tossed With Organic Vegetables And Baked Organic Tofu. Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pasta (Organic Semolina Flour, Water), Organic Broccoli, Organic Potatoes, Filtered Water, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Carrots, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Onions, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Sea Salt, Mustard Powder, Paprika, Organic Annatto, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy.

Katelynne h.
Appleton
This has a great cheese to noodle ratio. My biggest complaint is that the tofu is kind of a weird texture. It tastes really good (I actually thought it was chicken), but the texture is off. I wish it had more veggies, too. It's still good, but it doesn't hold up to some other Amy's products.
Morgan G.
New york, NY
This is one of my go-to lunch options, especially since I don't work near many lunch places. This bowl is filling and delicious, especially compared to other frozen food products. I love Amy's because everything is vegetarian and I don't have to worry about looking out for meat items (I am a vegetarian, if that wasn't obvious!). Generally, any of the bowls and lasagnas are a safe bet to be filling and delicious if you're looking for a good Amy's product.
Hayli Z.
Just got this because I was craving macaroni and cheese, but they didn't have just the mac and cheese at my store. It was pretty good. It had tofu chunks, broccoli, potato chunks and I think some red peppers. It was tasty, but I'm not sure if I would get it again. I usually like plain mac and cheese so I don't know if I would get this flavor again but it was pretty tasty.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
This is one of my go to quick lunch options! It does not taste like something from the freezer section! They have so much flavor and are so filling too!
Meira S.
These are pretty tasty and healthy-- so of course I have to add salt to mine!! Amy's is a good brand and never lets me down.. except for the salt.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was r he perfect portion for a quick and filling microwave lunch for work. the flavors are on point and the rest is to die for!
Kadira L.
All of Amy's frozen dinners are to die for! This is one of my favorites it has a great taste and texture and fast and easy to make!
Erica T.
Raleigh, NC
Tasty, perfect size. Great lunch for work! Try all the Amy's freezer meals.