BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Soft Little Pillows Of House-made Organic Ravioli Pasta, Filled With Delicately Seasoned Cheese And Covered With Our Made-from-scratch, Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce. It’s A Single-serving Of Comfort. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Cheese Ravioli (Ricotta Cheese [Pasteurized Whey, Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt], Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Durum Wheat Flour, Water, Organic Semolina Flour, Organic Vital Wheat Gluten, Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes (Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet)], Honey, Spices, Sea Salt), Organic Tomato Purée, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Organic Butter, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
This ravioli is by far my favorite quick, did not have time to make a lunch, meal at work. It's extremely tasteful and filling whereas some similar products are too salty and/or do not actually fill you up even though they still cost at least $4.00 each. Amy's is on the more expensive side but the ingredients are much healthier than a majority of its competitors and tastes like non-frozen meal ravioli.
Amber P.
These bowels from this company are great! I really like them for them being a freezer brand food. My all time favorite is the mac and cheese and then the pesto ones! So good! I think it's great that this brand is trying to be healthy, but they are a little more expensive than the other freezer food. These do a great job of filling me up!
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was my first time trying one of the Amy's Kitchen frozen bowls. I really enjoyed it! It was plentiful and tasted amazing. I love that it's organic and has no GMOs. There's only 380 calories in a bowl which isn't too terrible and it's very filling. I will definitely be purchasing this bowl again and will try some of the other Amy's Kitchen products!
Kady E.
This is the spinach ravioli bowl and it is pretty good. I am a fan of the Amy's Kitchen products. They are a little pricier than I usually spend, however they are really great quality. Also at Target sometimes they have a coupon on the Target Cartwheel app.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
I would say this is something to get and keep in your freeezer. It's a staple in mine when I need some quick and delicious and not terrible for you. I'd say it's fairly filling and taste great.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
Oh my gosh. This ravioli is absolutely amazing. The taste of the sauce is so yummy and it’s fairly cheap as well. Highly recommend. Easy to prepare.
Julia M.
Avondale, AZ
I personally think this meal is delicious! Amy's never disappoints me, and as a vegetarian I basically live off of their foods.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
So good. I love Amy's Kitchen In general. This is one of my favorite bowls. I love that my nutritionist approved them too!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love this bowl! Very filling and delicious. Amy's always has great products and this was another home run.
Lyndsey H.
Boerne, TX
I love Amy's anything really! This is a great meal to pop in the freezer at work for lunch.