BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Now You Can Grab Cheese Pizza And Go. Our Flavorful House-made Pizza Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes, And Mozzarella Cheese Are Wrapped Up In A Light, Tender Crust. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Red Onions, Organic Cornmeal, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Honey, Yeast, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

zach c.
Middleburg, FL
I never tried it before but it might be i don't know i never had it so maybe i will try it
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Love Amy's frozen pizza brand. So yummy & filling. Please give it a try, it's worth it.
julia h.
Austin , TX
I love the attempt on healthy food but these are bland and never cook just right.
Annee V.
Liverpool, NY
Something things are not meant to be organic or "healthy". This is one of them.
Nic L.
Fort plain, NY
Tastes great. Very convenient. Will definitely be buying this again for lunch.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
Perfect for when I was a vegetarian. Delicious taste as well. Quick to cook.
Ishitra A.
I'm a sixteen year old girl and I've always had a terrible distaste for most healthy foods, but Amy's pizza is NOT one of them. I eat these almost everyday, and I have done so for nearly two years. It is the single most delicious food item I have ever had touch my lips! The only other person so far to have reviewed these said they hated it, and I was shocked that anybody could have such particular taste buds as to hate Amy's cheese Pizza! Since I don't see them for sale on Amazon, I get them anywhere I can. They run a tad pricey, but that what you pay for pure genius! My only concern is that I will one day grown tired of eating so many Amy's Pizzas.
Kawsar M.
Vancouver, BC
Love love love it! The pizza filling tastes amazing and i love how the combination of the cheese is. I would deffintely recommend this to a friend and I'm tottaly gonna buy it again.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
We always have a few of these in the freezer for when we run out of lunch ideas or left overs. They're a perfect delicious lunch.
Maria F.
Venezuela - Lara
Como éstos casi todos los días, son muy deliciosos y es una excelente opcion para llevar de merienda a la escuela o trabajo.