BY AMY'S KITCHEN #39 in Frozen Entrees

Now You Can Grab Cheese Pizza And Go. Our Flavorful House-made Pizza Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes, And Mozzarella Cheese Are Wrapped Up In A Light, Tender Crust. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Red Onions, Organic Cornmeal, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Honey, Yeast, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Amy's products! I travel for work and these are perfect for an easy, quick lunch! They taste good and they're healthier than other similar brands pizza pockets.
Naomi R.
There's a lot of cheese but not a lot of flavor. It might benefit from more Italian herbs or garlic or both. It is very difficult to cook the center without burning the outside.
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
These are delicious! They come in a variety of flavors but I love the cheese flavor the most! Also, I feel much better about my kids eating them since they are somewhat healthier than hot pockets.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
Good flavor, but it's a bit difficult to eat because the cheese keeps wanting to come out. I'd recommend eating it with a knife and fork rather than as a handheld sandwich.
Katherine K.
Charlotte, NC
Was great i think it a healthy meal for those people who cant cook cause they have work,sick,OR tired from a whole day of stress its a great way to make lunch or dinner easy ,fast and portable
Sam L.
This is perfect for a quick dinner, or even a side. The way the cheese oozes out is just divine. This is one of my personal favorites and much better tasting and looking than hotpockets.
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY
These pizza pocket sandwiches are awesome. My kids love them. They pop into the toaster for a quick snack. I feel good serving them cause they are made with wholesome ingredients.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
Amy's pizza pockets taste so much better compared to the competitors. since it is a product from Amy's I know it will be very healthy and good quality product.
Jill B.
Oneonta, NY
Awesome! Product is great and kids love it! Easy to make and comes out tasting fresh! We don't but these often but are great for busy nights with a side salad!
Sabra M.
Columbia, MO
I love most Amy's products. This pizza pocket is really good. I also like knowing that it is much healthier than most simular competitor products.