BY AMY'S KITCHEN #36 in Frozen Entrees

Now You Can Grab Cheese Pizza And Go. Our Flavorful House-made Pizza Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes, And Mozzarella Cheese Are Wrapped Up In A Light, Tender Crust. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Red Onions, Organic Cornmeal, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Honey, Yeast, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

ALEXIS W.
Gainesville, FL
THEY TASTE JUST LIKE HOT POCKETS BUT LESS GUILT WHEN EATTING THEM AND NOT AS GREASY . THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY GOOD. I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T LIKE THEM AT FIRST BECAUSE I LOVE HOT POCKETS. BUT LIKE I STATED BEFORE THEY ARE MORE BETTER.
Anaisa C.
Estos son mis cosas favoritas de la historia. Es como una bolsa de calor elevado que no es artificial o envasados ​​en conservantes. Es orgánico y sabroso. Me encanta añadir un poco de sal de ajo Grinded fresco, y sumergirlos en el rancho. Mi única queja es que son difíciles de encontrar, por lo que no llegan a tener a menudo.
Jennifer K.
Fremont, CA
SO GOOD. Perfect for when I need a little snack and/or am craving good-old-fashioned hot pockets. It's like having pizza rolls without feeling so guilty about it - it doesn't ooze grease when you bite into it!
Amy L.
I love Amy's products and this is no exception. These pizza pocket sandwiches are as good as Amys pizzas. The only problem I have is finding them because few stores close to me carry these (including Walmart).
K. W.
This product is actually a little disappointing for Amy's, but to be fair the overall presentation is not ideal for pizza. if I'm going to have just sauce and cheese inside a pocket then the little ones are the best, not a burrito-sized thing. No rice? No thanks.
Jessica  M.
newport richey fl
These are my favorite things ever. It's like an elevated hot pocket that isn't artificial or packed in preservatives. It's organic AND tasty. I love to add some fresh grinded garlic salt, and dip them in ranch. My only complaint is they are hard to find, so I don't get to have them often.
Rachel W.
Linwood, NJ
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I crave it sometimes because it is THAT good. The cheese content is unbelievable and I am always so happy to be eating it.
Robin  h.
I don't eat a lot of meat and I love pizza but I get maybe 6 minutes for lunch so I have to have somethings I can walk and eat. I was cautious when I first got this and was seriously surprised at the taste that this has!
Barbara Kianny P.
Wynnewood, PA
I was very excited to try these, but when I did it wasn't as good as I expected. Maybe my expectations were to high. It is good but don't taste like pizza, taste just like cheese bread.
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
Bruh. Yes. This is delicious. The flavor is on point, and you have the extra bonus of not having the chemical overload induced nausea that hot pockets give you. Yes. That was shade.