BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Now You Can Grab Cheese Pizza And Go. Our Flavorful House-made Pizza Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes, And Mozzarella Cheese Are Wrapped Up In A Light, Tender Crust. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Red Onions, Organic Cornmeal, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Honey, Yeast, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Leila P.
Carmel, IN
Amy's has a very distinct marinara sauce that you can taste in a lot of their pasta/pizza products. It's beautifully balanced, with a delicious mix of herbs and spices. Delicious soft crust converges beautifully with the cheese and sauce for a relatively healthy spin on a Hot Pocket. My only gripe with these is that when you heat them up in the microwave, it's nearly impossible for some of the sauce/cheese to not leak out a little. It's also more expensive than other similar products on the market, but the quality of ingredients and taste definitely makes up for it.
Amanda F.
Morristown, TN
I love this soooo much! Super delicious and great quality ingredients! Just like a Hot Pocket, except way better! Taste beats Hot Pocket any day, and it's so much better for you! This is my favorite brand by far! Price is decent for the amount and quality!
Rachel L.
i'm a vegetarian so i can always trust the amy's brand and these things are so addicting i can't even begin. They are easy to make so if you're like me and hate thinking about the amount of time it's going to take to cook something this is def for u
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
I try and eat healthy, fresh foods, but always keep one of these in my freezer for those days when I just can't be bothered to cook. With a side of veggies, this makes a great lunch or dinner.
Caoimhe B.
Framingham, MA
These are amazing for those days you're craving a hot pocket! The dough is nice and thick with a nice crunch and chew to it (I bake mine) and the taste of the cheese and sauce is excellent. I would definitely recommend!
Amy T.
Barnesville, GA
I love being able to just grab and go with Amy's Cheese Pizza Pockets Sandwiches. I work 12 hour shift and it is very difficult to get a chance to eat. Being able to grab these pizza pockets toss them in the freezer at work and have them quick and available when I do actually get a second is very convenient, but convenience is not the only reason I buy Amy's Pizza Pocket. Let's face it there are other pizza pockets on the market but Amy's pizza Pockets are full of flavor and I feel much better about eating them because they are healthier then the other brands out there.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This is a great pizza pocket/ hot pocket version from Amy's. The natural ingredients make me feel better about eating it. There is a lot of cheese in the middle and the sauce is yummy, too. This is great quick lunch if you have a microwave in your office!
Lauren C.
Helotes, TX
These are so delicious. It's like their small snack size cheese pizza rolls but bigger and with sauce and I would highly recommend. I love the texture of the wrap too. The only thing is mine always heats unevenly so I have to WAIT for them to cool or I'll burn my tongue with lava cheese. (Worth it.)
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
This is a super good hotpocket type of Amy's meal. I actually just had it today for the first time and I really liked it. Cheesy and delicious! I bought this from Whole Foods on sale. They are kind of pricey there but worth it.
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
So yummy! I love it so much. Amy's is a go to for a vegetarian like me! So delicious and easy to prepare which is important for a mom with a new baby! So good and easy and I tell my friends about it all the time!