BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Our classic cheese pizza has gone gluten free. Amy’s light, tender rice crust is topped with our own house-made Italian pizza sauce and a generous layer of grated mozzarella cheese. Gluten free/tree nut free/kosher
ORGANIC RICE FLOUR, PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES [WITHOUT ANIMAL ENZYMES OR RENNET]), ORGANIC TOMATO PURÉE, FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SEED MEAL, ORGANIC TAPIOCA STARCH, ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, ORGANIC POTATOES, ORGANIC AGAVE SYRUP, EXPELLER PRESSED HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC RED ONIONS, SEA SALT, YEAST, ORGANIC HONEY, SOY LECITHIN, SPICES, ORGANIC GARLIC, BLACK PEPPER CONTAINS MILK AND SOY. Includes Sunflower Seeds.

• I just found out I can no longer eat gluten :( problem is I love ...1 Answers
  • I've been trying various gluten free pizza crusts in restaurants ...1 Answers
  • I love this pizza because it's personal size & can be heated ...2 Answers
Abby G.
oshkosh
SO GOOD! Gluten free pizza that actually tastes good is hard to find. This tastes so good!! Highly recommend. Love that I can just pop it in the oven rather than having the make it from scratch. So good!
Alex M.
spokane
I love pizza i‎t is my favorite food. Until I went gluten free.. I have found that many gluten free pizzas seriously don’t compare to the original thing. This pizza is phenomenal let me
tell yeah. Is perfect for anyone.
Leslie M.
At first we loved their Vegan Margherita pizza. The tomatoes were so flavorful and the Daiya cheese yummy, with that strong basil flavor. But the last two pizzas were not the same as we remembered and seemed rather dull. It was either a quality control matter or our tastebuds changed, but I agree that DiGiorno’s is about the best. Stay away from Aldi’s very bland 16″ pizzas in the refrigerated section. Walmart’s is better.
Julia M.
The cheese crust! This crust is so yummy!
Okay. You will not think you are eating a wheat crust but this is such a fun cheesy flavor and crispy-chewy texture that really brings out the spicy-sweet sauce.
It is a nice margherita pie that you can add other toppings of your own to, if that's your thing.
Sami J.
Placerville, CA
This is a great gluten free pizza, and the cheese used is delicious. You just throw this into the oven for a little bit, and you have a full, tasty pizza ready to go in no time. The crust is really good especially as rice flours tend to be a bit weird, but Amy's got it right!
olivia r.
Coatesville, IN
amy's gluten free pizzas are the best pizzas i have found that taste the most like "regular" pizza. i have bought amy's pizza since last year when i was diagnosed with celiac disease and amy's pizza has not disappointed me since!
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
I liked that the crust was made out of rice, keeping it gluten free. It was really good and I like the cheese to sauce ratio as well. I let the crust get crispy and it was a nice treat to have. I would buy this again if I was in the mood for a frozen pizza.
Kate R.
Durham
When I'm in the mood for pizza but want to try to stay on my gluten free diet I have tried Amy's Cheese Rice Crust GF pizza. I was unsure of what I rice crust would taste like but it was really good! Amy's can be a little expensive but it is worth the price for the quality and ingredients. I would certainly purchase this again.
Anastacia K.
Torrance, CA
Being gluten intolerant makes everything so challenging. And finding pizza that even remotely decent is just as irritating. This gluten free pizza is the best I've found. The cheese is good, and the crust is crispy!
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Gluten-free and pizza are two words that you don't often find together. The texture is off, as is often the case with GF foods. However, supporting a child with celiac, it seemed like a safe alternative. It wasn't, turns out that it is not certified GF, as it's processed in a facility that also processes wheat. What is a no go for a celiac - in this child's case, minimal exposure brings major problems. This makes a decent substitute for gluten sensitivities or those trying to limit or eliminate gluten, but, not celiac safe.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I love this pizza because it's personal size & can be heated up in the microwave! Has anyone had any problems with this?
Ally G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just found out I can no longer eat gluten :( problem is I love pizza, is this any good? Is it worth the try? I have had other Annie's products before and they were good but I have heard mixed reviews about gluten free pizza
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like this or Udi's Food Udi's Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza better?
Torrye L.
I've been trying various gluten free pizza crusts in restaurants from chains to locally run restaurants, but have had a very hard time finding a crust that doesn't feel sandy or fall apart while eating a slice. Does this crust hold up well?
Bailey C.